Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
P Gell

Reply with quote  #1 
My Tabu order is ON the Fed Ex truck only a few miles from here (just checked the tracking) and I can't wait for it to get here!

Just thought I'd share....

Reply with quote  #2 
Hooray!
P Gell

Reply with quote  #3 
WAH! Fed Ex decided not to deliver yesterday, despite the fact that my order was put on the truck first thing in the morning. I called and complained, and even told them, "There are little plastic vials filled with.....cosmetics in there. They will freeze if someone leaves them on the truck overnight." But, the  three women I spoke to were mean and gave me a hard time, and I am still waiting. It wasn't Tabu's fault. Sometimes our Fed Ex in this area can't do anything more than "the very least."

I was first told "It was due to weather conditions." Um, this is Chicago. Two inches of snow overnight is NOT a "weather condition" it's us barely getting glanced. Then the "supervisor" told me, "You paid for 3 day shipping. But, you think you deserve it after 2 days?" HUH? It was on the freakin' truck! Yesterday. They can only do the very least expected or less. I saw on the tracking site although she said she's "talk to the driver" (I saw him pass the house THREE times yesterday, and we don't' live in a heavily trafficked area) but the site said "Not due for delivery" about 5 minutes after she dissed me on the phone. UG.

Just venting. I hope to get the stuff today.

Reply with quote  #4 
P Gell, I have seen that a few times. Someone goes for 3-day but FedEx says it's on the truck at the 2-day interval. Is it really? I don't know. And if so, why? And why not deliver it a day early if it's already on the truck? Getting an answer from FedEx is about as easy as getting one from USPS. No one claims responsibility, no one knows. It may not have even been on the truck for all we know...but I've seen it before and I'm sorry you did too. No idea how to solve this mystery. 
P Gell

Reply with quote  #5 
It wasn't y'all's fault! I expect to get it today. I bought some Fun Factory Smart Balls and I need to exercise! (as well as some other stuff. Fence Fish Net stockings, I can't wait. )

Reply with quote  #6 
It came! Although freezing cold, nothing seems out of place! I forgot there was toy cleaner in there, too. I am really glad nothing froze!

Thanks, Tabu! Can't wait.

Reply with quote  #7 
P Gell Sounds like you are gonna have a fun weekend.  I love to hear of others enjoying sex and the ones they are with. to be honest it turns me on a little. I know tmi but i swear we always have the most random conversations here.

as for the fed ex truck. i hate waiting myself especially if i paid to get it quickly. you are right 2 inches of snow in chicago. please. i am in illinois myself, northern illinois and the weather hasn't been that bad, unless it was a hotmess from wherever it came from.

Reply with quote  #8 
I dont wanna be the party pooper here, but I have never had a problem with FedEx...UPS...or USPS (well...sometimes with the USPS) and I guess I have been lucky in that I receive orders the day before it is supposed to be delivered. I owe that to the fact we live way out in the country and my order is usually placed on the truck the day before its due to be delivered. but because we do live way out in the country the driver doesnt want to have to come all the way back out here first thing the next morning. They deliver our stuff on their way home...
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #9 
Well, just to clarify - she was scheduled to get it today but it was on the truck yesterday and they didn't deliver. So it would've been a happily accepted mistake. It technically wasn't FedEx's fault, but come one - don't flaunt it in the tracking that your sex toys are on the truck a day early and then not deliver!

Speaking of P Gell...notice how we haven't heard from her in a while...? She did receive her package

dreamer60
Reply with quote  #10 
I order stuff from all over. The anticipation of getting my new stuff is always great. Sometimes when we're expecting a new micro bikini, I hide it from Roadie and surprised him with a impromptu fashion show.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.