Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Armagettin

Reply with quote  #1 
I am not an angry man, and I’m not in denial about it either, I know a few guys like that. No, in the workaday world I’m a happy go lucky guy. But for some reason when the lights go out and she and I are in the bedroom, I become a hardcore motherfucker. I want to fuck her, not make love to her like some Nicholas Sparks novel. I don’t want to gently caress her cheek and bosom while she coos in my ear; no I want to wrap my hands around her throat and drive my rigid cock up her tight little asshole while she weeps in my ear. We’ll fuck missionary, all vaginal from time to time, to mix it up a bit, but my girl and I have found a happy place together in the darker world where boundaries are stretched. And every time I take a giant anal dildo to her gaping hole I thank god I met this fucking woman.
viXXXette

Reply with quote  #2 
I love to grudge fuck guys like you. I've been in the game for years now, fucking my men like they owed me money. My strap-on is right on time. I LOVE that shit. I like to get mine too, bend me over and smack my ass, or massage in a giant anal dildo and when the stretching is done just right, there’s nothing that makes me cum harder than an interesting insertion. So no Armagettin, I wouldn’t think you are an Angry man for your sexual tastes. I would however love to get you in my bed and fuck your manly ass until you scream like a bitch. You'd thank God again haha
AntiHeroUK

Reply with quote  #3 
You angry, angry people are making my bum hurt!
Armagettin

Reply with quote  #4 
Funny Vixette, I never considered myself a sub but reading your response to my post has opened my imagination, and well I am rock hard and stroking right now thinking about you behind me sliding a plug in and out til I’m stretched enough for you to pump me full of your artificial cock. I must admit I have always had a secret fantasy of being between either a functioning TS/Ladyboy with her cock in my ass or a sexy fem-dom with an anal strap on and a sexy bitch taking my staff in her back door. Reading your thoughts, I think I might like the latter even more. I must admit I’ve had a plug or two back there and taken a few fingers of course, and I am great lover of a good old fashioned rimming, but I’ve never been plugged by a chick with a full apparatus and a vicious mind like my own. So, tell me girl what else would you do to my fresh virgin sub-ass, and don’t spare me >
viXXXette

Reply with quote  #5 
Boy oh boy, that’s one hell of an invite. Okay here’s what we do, you keep stroking your shaft and get out your favorite lube. I’m gonna tell you what I’ll do and while you read I want you to imagine it and play along at home. So you’re gonna be my bitch, your lady can sit and watch for now, but first I’m gonna take my dollars worth out of that backside of yours. I’ll put you on your knees in front of me and make you lick my dildo. I’ll grab the back of your head and show you what it’s like to gag on a cock, and bitch I’m not stopping until I hear you choke and watch the saliva fall out of your mouth and drip to your chest. Then I’m gonna turn you over and start massaging your anus spitting as I slip a finger in, to warm it up before I let my anal vibrator help with the stretching. I might let your girl come help out and stroke your cock while I watch a bit, but YOU are to do nothing! Is that clear  You may respond with “Yes, Miss Vixxxete.”
Armagettin

Reply with quote  #6 
YES MISS VIXXETTE!!!! (waiting...)
Tigger

Reply with quote  #7 
Vixxete, you are a wicked, wicked woman (with great ideas!)
viXXXette

Reply with quote  #8 
Good, so now as your girl strokes your cock I want you to prop your ass up, let your weight rest on your forearms and hold that ass high. Relax the muscles as I play finger by finger, spitting and lubing as I go to keep testing your limits and listening for the pleasurable groans I’ll bet you are only used to hearing from a woman’s anal pleasure not your own. Okay, breathe deep baby and relax as best you can, cause I’m coming in. Slowly, I want you to feel the tip of my strap-on slip past your hole and creep its way deep inside your hole. I’ll take my time, and make it easier on your ass than I’m sure you’ve made it on the ladies you’ve fucked. While I’m making my way deeper inside I want to see you lick your girls chocolate starfish. I want you to go after it like a parched man at a fresh water spring. Lick that ass and then warm her up with a set of thai beads, and tickle her clit while you’re at it. And DON’T stop licking until you feel her quiver. Is that Understood?
Armagettin

Reply with quote  #9 
Madam, What's understood is that you're making my girlfriend wet as hell and we wanna hear more.
Rose55

Reply with quote  #10 
I want to hear more as well. PLEASE!!!!!
jozef88

Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger

Vixxete, you are a wicked, wicked woman (with great ideas!)
i agree with you... she  is wicked but cool...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.