Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
TabuToys Moderator
Reply with quote  #1 
From Dollfacedkilla's Fuck This Shit Blog -

Life’s too short for bad lube.

Believe you me-I’ve been on the business end of some bad lube. I’ll never forget that half-crystallized bottle of Grape Motion Lotion Uncle Ted hid in his glove compartment. That’s one sticky memory.  Anyhoo, it’s true that sex lubricants do come in a rainbow variety of Boone’s Farms flavors but seriously-fuck that shit. Edible lotions are for teenagers and people who want to lure them into their Windstars.

No, a good lube is totally clear, and like a good joke, completely tasteless. I’m in the market for the good stuff so I’ve asked the friendly folks at TabuToys.com to provide me with a list of their top 10 selling sex lubricants for me to rate and compare.  This will be an epic task requiring a cast-iron stomach and a sturdy wrist. But now it looks like I’m stalling and as Jane Gumb says, “It put’s the lotion on the skin or it get’s the hose.” Let’s do this thing:

#10.  Astroglide
Old Faithful.
Taste: Starts out sweet and finishes with a bitter aftertaste.
Viscosity: Thin and smooth until it morphs into a creepy mess of interconnected strands of lube-slime. Perfect if you want your pussy to do an imitation of an alien mouth in a Ridley Scott movie.
Performance: Meh. It’s still better than KY. Maybe Astroglide should change it’s name to “Better than KY.”
Astroglide Trivia: Rosie O’Donnell claims that when she was a member of “The View” and close to Barbara Walters, Walters recommended Astroglide to her. Excited yet?
Who it’s for:   Barbara, Rosie and their 12 inch strap-on, “Big Sal.”
Ingredients: Purified water, Glycerine, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium 15, Methyparaben, Propylparaben

Read the rest of the review HERE
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Highly entertaining!! Bookmarked!
Adriana

Reply with quote  #3 
Nice breakdown. It's a shame there's so many lubes out there because it's virtually impossible to try them all. Of that list, I like System Jo H20 but it's a little thin.
scarletsletter

Reply with quote  #4 
I just saw that post the other day and adored it. Loved the Clitto Brush review too. Whoever is behind the blog, keep it up!
Roadie

Reply with quote  #5 
Very funny review. I didn't see out current silicone-based lube...Wet Platinum...reviewed. Got it our local CVS Pharmacy, it's not expensive...and it works.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #6 
^ Wet platinum is not my favourite. It irritates me and stained my sheets.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #7 
Hey Roadie -

They listed Eros Silicone (Bodyglide) which is still going strong as people's favorites. If Wet Platinum does it for you - great!

I have to throw in my 2 cents...personal fave: Hydra by Intimate Organics.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.