Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 4      1   2   3   4   Next
Jillin

Reply with quote  #1 
I have masturbated in the car while driving with the hopes of been seen by people driving trucks or other higher-up vehicles. It makes me wetter than any other type of masturbation! I guess the excitement and the risk factor do something to me. Sometimes i'll even take a drive wearing garters and hike up my skirt for a little pre-tease! Anyone else do this kind of thing?
K for Chaos

Reply with quote  #2 
lol nope, but I think I'm goin to now! ^.^

Reply with quote  #3 
oh hell yeah! just watch out for big brother - with all these freakin' cameras at every intersection you might end up on the nightly newsreel!
Honey

Reply with quote  #4 
I confess I did this when I got really horny but I pulled over on the side of the road.
jellyfishbones

Reply with quote  #5 
i hope i pass one of you on the road someday

Reply with quote  #6 
I HAVENT DONE THAT BUT I HAVE GAVE MY BOYFRIEND HEAD WHILE HE WAS DRIVING  HE REALLY ENJOYIED IT
Roadie

Reply with quote  #7 
I drive a truck...I always look in cars going by me...but I have never seen a woman playing with herself...but I have seen a few guys doing it...expecially in Florida (what's up with that?). Have seen lots of low cut tops, plenty of bikinis, and a few short skirts.
Rose55

Reply with quote  #8 
This is really a turn on for me. I undo my blouse or drive with nothing on below the waist & really look for the truckers. I usually get a toot of the horn too. When I orgasm, i really have to watch where I am going so I don't crash. Licking my fingers & then playng with my clit is such a turn on. Playing with my boobs is good but a clit orgasm on the road with others looking on is way great. When u get a trucker to watch, keep up with him & let him watch as you drive & play. 8)
Clairebear

Reply with quote  #9 
Damn that's hot.
sexysteph

Reply with quote  #10 
That is hot!  I admit, sometimes while driving especially when I wear jeans, they put pressure on my clit and I can't help but to start rubbing between my legs.  It feels so damn good ;D
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #11 
I don't know where you live, but I hope it's not near the crowded freeways of southern California. We have enough distractions and you literally take you life in your hands when you take to the road around here. Hank
Roadie

Reply with quote  #12 
LOL...you tell em Hank...especially that 16 lane job around Costa Mesa!!!

And where were you ladies when I was on the road???

HappilyHorny

Reply with quote  #13 
YES! i do it too.. my jeans are usually tight enough to where they put pressure on my clit so i move my hips in a circular motion to get it going then ill masturbate after i get really excited its so much more exciting though when i have my vibrator with me.. long drives get lonely...
Gator

Reply with quote  #14 
Women masturbating in cars-don't leave rush hour without it.
lilac2902

Reply with quote  #15 
i have my self done it and so has my wife we love do it..She sits on pass side and faces the other cars or trucks when we pass it is a turn on...Keep it up and hope to hear more....
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.