Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #16 
Where do you guys live? That kind of a distraction could get someone killed. Hank
naughtyeliot

Reply with quote  #17 
I think it's a bad, bad idea, and as Hank pointed out, a distraction (for both the masturbator and other motorists) and a great way to cause accidents. It's sad to see so many people think it's a great idea. You do realize that you've got the lives of others in your hands along with yours when you're driving a car, right? It's a great responsibility and I think people forget that.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #18 
You know, I've heard your rationalizations, but I hope no one else pays with their lives while you're playing on our super slabs. When I was considerably younger a lady started giving me head on the way to Mexico, where I had a little hideaway, but I had the sense to get off the road and let her get down to business. It's a fond memory knowing we didn't endanger some other innocent soul. Hank   
Rhino

Reply with quote  #19 
I'm more worried about these twits who think its just fine to text away while they're driving down the interstate. Someone engaging in a little tomfoolery during rush hour? No big deal. What else are you gonna do when you're stuck in gridlock?
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #20 
I'm assuming that we're all adults here and that makes as much sense to me as: driving drunk or gabbing on a cell phone when you should be concentrating on what you're doing; driving. I guess if you're on a deserted two lane back country road no harm no foul as long as you're the only one that ends up wrapped around a tree and zipped into a body bag. Hank
Rosy Glow

Reply with quote  #21 
you guys are funny. i don't think these girls are lifting up a leg and sprawling out in their frontseats causing accidents. i'm with Rhino - the texters are the big risk takers! even some people just talking on their phones don't see you coming...heh heh pun intended. seriously though, a little twiddle of the clittle on the road is probabaly pretty harmless.
Felina

Reply with quote  #22 
well I for one set the cruise control and drive with my legs behind my ears but I NEVER, EVER drive and text. 
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #23 
Do you really think that one makes more sense than the other? Hank
Felina

Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Alvarez

Do you really think that one makes more sense than the other? Hank

That wasn't meant to make sense but then my sarcasm is lost on some people.
Roadie

Reply with quote  #25 
Mayven...you have to ignore Hank sometimes...he is old and set in his ways!!!

LOL...Love You Man!!!

Actually...I was trying to figure out how to get the cruise control to stay on...being 6'5, I have a tendency to knock things around or turn them off by accident. And I would much rather see you driving with your legs behind your ears than some of the idiots I get behind!!!

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #26 
Does this sound stupid to anyone else but me? Hank
Roadie

Reply with quote  #27 
Hank...I'm sorry I sounded like a smart ass...I get like that sometimes.

Yes...it does sound stupid. And because I sit behind the wheel of a big truck driving in city traffic for 8 - 10 hours a day, I see more stupid stuff than you can shake a stick at! And none of it makes sense. But I sure know why there are so many accidents on the road (and continue to be amazed there are not more) and why car insurance rates are so high.

My advice? Hang Up and Drive...if your make up aint on by now, doing it in the car aint gonna make you no prettier...the news in the paper will still be there when you get to work...and how does that cheese stain from your breakfast sandwich look on your new shirt?

lilac2902

Reply with quote  #28 
I agree with u ..life is to short for no fun.u only live once and thats what counts.sky diving can kill u and so can anything else that is fun.so play away and enjoy it...
Rose55

Reply with quote  #29 
YOU BET I'VE DONE IT!  It is the best turn on & I do look for the big rigs cuz they can see it all.  Bring out my boobs & make my npples hard then the vibrator on my clit is heaven on earth. Having a trucker watch me just makes me cum faster & harder.
Freeways are the best especially on long drives.  TOOT TOOT
Shanna

Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose55

This is really a turn on for me. I undo my blouse or drive with nothing on below the waist & really look for the truckers. I usually get a toot of the horn too. When I orgasm, i really have to watch where I am going so I don't crash. Licking my fingers & then playng with my clit is such a turn on. Playing with my boobs is good but a clit orgasm on the road with others looking on is way great. When u get a trucker to watch, keep up with him & let him watch as you drive & play. 8)

Lady, you are brave!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.