Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
NightTimeSecrets

Reply with quote  #31 
Personaly, i haven't done it. Don't know weather its a girls thing? But if i was a lorry driver...

Reply with quote  #32 
I just started doing this in the past couple years. I always make sure I do it as safely as possible (cruise control and straight roads) but it can be a great way to pass time on the road.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #33 
I can't even talk on the phone and drive. Masturbate? No, I don't think I'd be able to pay attention.....my fantasies take too much of my brain activity to leave room for looking out for other cars, red lights, cops, kids crossing the street, my exit etc.

Reply with quote  #34 

Nope never done it .....the thought cracks me up ....can you imagine !!....just hold the wheel darling well i get my cock out and have a good wank  ..... No i don,t think i could do it or for a lady doing it ......just let me know so i,m not on the same road driving ?......lol

ireallywanttoknow

Reply with quote  #35 
I picked my wife up from a business trip at the airport once and she couldn't wait to get my cock in her hands.  She drove and gave me a hand job at the same time.  Talk about multi-tasking.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #36 
Stick-shift? (ba-da-bum)
Freddyboy13

Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillin

I have masturbated in the car while driving with the hopes of been seen by people driving trucks or other higher-up vehicles. It makes me wetter than any other type of masturbation! I guess the excitement and the risk factor do something to me. Sometimes i'll even take a drive wearing garters and hike up my skirt for a little pre-tease! Anyone else do this kind of thing?

I drive a Range rover and its always good for looking into lovely ladies cars ( no I am Not a Perv ) and I have see ladies masturbate while in the car and one time I was even beckoned over to give a hand
studley

Reply with quote  #38 
As a horny teenager, I was working on a farm during the summer. One day while I was cultivating a corn field and thinking of girls (it's a long day on a tractor on a 500 acre farm) the vibration got to me and I jerked off while driving.  But I have never done it in a car and wouldn't.
Roadie

Reply with quote  #39 
OK...here's my story...

For a while...while married to Wife #1...I lived and worked in Florida while she was in Georgia. It had been about a month since I had seen her. The pain of an unfulled erection everyday was killing me. One night, while driving back home, I couldnt stand it. I whipped it out and proceeded to jack off. And made a mess all over my seat in the big truck I was driving. It was dark PEOPLE!

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #40 
Hey Roadie: what do you think of these knuckle heads jackin' off instead of paying attention to what hell they're doing while they're roaring down the road in their two ton unguided missiles? As a trucker you should have an opinion. I just hope while they're playing with themselves instead of paying attention to what they're doing someone else doesn't have to pay the price caused by their inattentive foolishness. I guess if you live in some backwater rural area without traffic to worry about it's okay but you try that crap in So. Cal and you're liable to end up in a body bag on the side of the road. I just hope they don't take somebody with them when they wrap themselves around a light pole. What do you think? Hank
Roadie

Reply with quote  #41 
Seeing what I see driving up and down the road causes me LOTS of worry. And its not just 'masterbating while driving'. Cell phone use, eating, doing make up, bopping to the radio tunes...you name it. People whose head I cannot see from behind and the idiots doing 'the lean' while driving are always a worry.

The lastest craze around here seems to be 'lets smash into somebody from behind and see how much damage I can cause'. And, there, standing next to the cars involved, are always 3 or 4 people...talking on cell phones! I often wonder if that phone caused the accident in the first place.

But here is my biggest gripe...and I had a cop in Charlotte, North Carolina confirm this...if there is an accident and there is a big truck near-by...its our fault! No matter if we were involved or not. The biggest fines and punishment are always levied on a truck driver...i.e. the fine for texting while driving...first offense...$2650. Are people in cars subject to the same thing? I think not!

And cops on cell phones? When was the last time you saw a cop...in his cruiser...talking on their cell phone and not have their seat belt on? I see it way more than I would like to...

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #42 
Thanks Roadie. At least I know that there are two sane people left in the world. Hank
LilleyLace

Reply with quote  #43 
Used to know a lorry driver who swore that he would go blind one day, watching from his cab.

Reply with quote  #44 
OK...I have been behind the wheel of a big truck for over 30 years...and never...I repeat NEVER...have I ever seen a woman masturbate in her car while she was driving by. The same does not hold true for men, however, as I have seen a few of those...especially in Florida...

I did have a sweet young thang shake her tits at me one time...she was standing in T-topped Trans Am...going the other way.

johnfries7
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by K for Chaos

lol nope, but I think I'm goin to now! ^.^
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.