Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
cookies

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi
  My girlfriend never seemed to quite get off when i would finger her, eat her out, or by clitoral stimulation so i asked her what i was doing wrong. She did not know because she has never gotten off by touching herself she has only got off by the use of a shower head. She says that she can not even make herself get off without the shower head. How can i simulate the feeling of a shower head so i can make her get off?
Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
Unless you turn into a human fountain, I do not think you have but is she enjoying your intimate activities? If so, back off the orgasm.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
Masturbating is funny. People actually can get into a habit and then claim that nothing else works. A huge part of a good sex life is variation. She can't be in there wasting water every time she wants to get off!

Get her a little clit vibrator like a Wonder Massager. The flared head allows for her to put firm pressure on her hot spot and I bet she'll forget about the shower once she realizes she can use this anywhere.

Or, incorporate it into your foreplay and see how she likes the idea. Women take a bit longer to get revved up so a little battery operated boost might be all she needs. Then you can finish things off with your tongue, fingers, cock, whathaveyou. Good luck!

raven69kskye

Reply with quote  #4 
I have tried the whole shower head thing and it didn't work for me. I need to use my vibrator to get off.

Reply with quote  #5 
I don't know how I missed this! A few months ago, Dreamer and I bought a new shower head for the extra bathroom. She told me she used the one in our bathroom to masturbate with. I wanted to watch (our bathroom has a separate shower and tub) so we got the new one. And...damn...it works like a champ. Just another fun way we fool around!
mistress_kay

Reply with quote  #6 
I used the feel the same way. First, I started off with the showerhead, and I couldn't touch myself to orgasm. However, with enough attempts, I did learn. The first step is to have her learn to get off by her hand alone. She needs to lay off the shower and give it an attempt by herself because it is possible to get so much in a habit that she won't be able to do it any other way. With time, though, she'll learn to do it herself, then you can step in and be able to get her off as well without pretending to be bathroom attachments.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #7 
She's obviously used to very strong stimulation. Some women train themselves that way (without realizing it) or are simply built less sensitive and need the strong stimulation.

To get her back in the bed for her orgasms, both of you might try a strong, plug in the wall vibrator like the Hitachi http://www.tabutoys.com/product/Hitachi_Magic_Wand, or the Wahl 7 in 1 vibrator. These give unbelievably strong stimulation, and at least then she'd be IN BED with you and not in the tub while she is having orgasms, and you can be part of the process. It might help (if the bathroom is near the bedroom, to have the shower running so she has some of the sensations she is used to.

She can then maybe take a short (although it will be frustrating) vacation from the Hitachi or the Wahl while trying to learn how to orgasm to less intense stimulation. She may or may not be able to.

Remember some women have easy orgasms and some are very hard to come. At least with a strong sex toy (these two are MUCH stronger when placed directly on the clitoris, especially if YOU provide some penetration with your hand or penis) the two of you won't have to have sex in the bathroom all the time.

Good Luck.

Reply with quote  #8 
I believe to each her own...
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.