Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Orin54

Reply with quote  #1 
I like the real thing as much as the next guy, but I love to masturbate.  I get myself off all the time, whether I have a woman or not.  Sometimes I jerk up to 3-4 times a day. Not long ago, I bought a cyberskin pussy and I am here to report its a good, good thing.
I have been making a little ritual of it every night.  I take “her” out of my dresser drawer and lie her down gently on the bed.  I strip down to just my T-shirt and smear my stiffening dick with my lube. Next, I take the little bullet vibrator she came with and stick it in her tight ass.  Finally, I start pumping away in her pussy.  It feels almost real inside her.  I am guaranteed to blow a phenomenal load. 
After a little recovery time, I usually like to go for round two.  I retrieve the bullet vibe, lie on my back, and move it around underneath my balls.  Sometimes I get kinky and put it in my ass. After all, there are a lot of ways to use a vibrator and I get creative with them.  Then, I let my other hand do the shaft massage until I shoot my wad. After my second cum of the night, I am ready for cleanup and dreamland.  I’d love to hear of some other variations from other guys who are masturbation lovers like me.
Pappalocka

Reply with quote  #2 
i shake hands with the governor at least 2-3 times a day. i am not down with putting nothing in my asshole but i do like to bust a nut. Shit, I'll probably rub one out right now since you brought it up.
Rhino

Reply with quote  #3 
I have to get off several times a day to blow off steam. I do it at least once when I wake up. It's like my morning ritual that I've been following since I was a kid and if I don't get my morning jack-off I'm not a nice guy to be around. Sometimes I'll pull a quicky in the bathroom stalls at work if its empty. I guess I average about 4 times per day. It's not that I'm a pervert I'm just a highly sexed individual especially if I'm in between girlfriends like I am right now. If I had a pocket pussy I'd probably up that number.
Whistlin_Dixie

Reply with quote  #4 
Like every guy I need to jerk off like I need to breathe air. My wife bought me the Cyberskin Perfect Ass for our 9th wedding anniversary. Holy shit. I liked my hand just fine but this baby is fantastic. I lay it down on the bed and fuck the S**T out of it while I'm going down on my wife so we can both get off, like a modified 3-way. Sometimes she'll get behind me and play with my butt while I'm using it. Nice to have on hand when she's not in the mood or on her period. Or when she's shopping. Or on the computer.
Dark Knight

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whistlin_Dixie

Like every guy I need to jerk off like I need to breathe air. My wife bought me the Cyberskin Perfect Ass for our 9th wedding anniversary. Holy shit. I liked my hand just fine but this baby is fantastic. I lay it down on the bed and fuck the S**T out of it while I'm going down on my wife so we can both get off, like a modified 3-way. Sometimes she'll get behind me and play with my butt while I'm using it. Nice to have on hand when she's not in the mood or on her period. Or when she's shopping. Or on the computer.

That looks like one sweet ride but I don't know if I'm ready to shell out 400 big ones just yet (and my wife is sure as hell not going to buy it for me.) You sir, are one lucky man.
Erictheviking

Reply with quote  #6 
Now that the wife is preggo jacking off has taken on a whole new meaning.
Gator

Reply with quote  #7 
I go solo 2 or 3 times a day then with the GF 2-3 times a week. She loves me but nobody loves me like Mr.Hand loves me. I usually like to tickle my sweet spot which, of course, is in the top half of my dick. I started using Stroke 29 for kicks, which is pretty cool when you want to give yourself "the stranger." Haven't tried the pocket pussies yet but it is a priority on list of things to do.
dreamer60
Reply with quote  #8 
Lol...I'll  respond to this. I often masturbate during the day while Roadie is at work. We text each other all day as sort of a foreplay, so I have the need to masturbate at least a couple times before he comes home. Our sex usually involves masturbation of some kind as well. I am a masturbater from way back and it doesn't replace my loving husband, but enhances the sex we have.  Frankly, on some days I'm ready to strip him down at the door.
lilac2902

Reply with quote  #9 
same here.i love to get off.I have so many diff ways that get me going.i love to feel nylon hose and have left a lot of loads in them.LOLmy wife got me a jelly like toy that is a mouth and has a egg vibe under its chin and i tell u what it is a blast and punn is intended, i have a lot of diff ways and maybe i will post htem some time soon...
makesaw

Reply with quote  #10 
I like it, i do it everyday. When i see any sexy girl. lol

Reply with quote  #11 
I like Masturbation
nofigleaf

Reply with quote  #12 
Count me in too! But I also love BEING jacked off...especially in front of a group! But that's just me.

Reply with quote  #13 
me to me to
PleasureMan

Reply with quote  #14 
I love masturbation!!
fleshlight

Reply with quote  #15 
Nothing wrong with male masturbation toys or using them 
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.