Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Ever wanted to come so bad you wish you could just will it to happen? Well, with enough training, yes you can!

Dr. Barry Komisaruk, an Associate Dean and researcher at Rutgers University is researching the female orgasm by using MRIs to study brain activity. Kim Airs, a free spirit, a Certified Sex Educator (PPLM) and owner of a dildo and vibrator decorated motorcycle is a very willing participant because she claims she can will herself to orgasm!

Dr. Komisaruk says she's the perfect person to research because "someone who can will themselves off will not have any motor movements to skew the MRI results". The doctor is using MRIs to study brain activity during a female’s orgasm "in an attempt to isolate the regions active during the big O."

Read more at 69adget.com

P Gell

Reply with quote  #2 
One more thing to strive for. I wish.......

Reply with quote  #3 
I know. I wish. lol

Reply with quote  #4 
i have a question about this. i read lots of fanfiction and sometimes as i am reading a fanfiction story i find that my panty is all sticky, like really sticky. i didnt even do anything, all i was doing was read a really steamy fanfiction story. so did i just , you know, from reading fanfiction? i cant even actually say the words and i am sorry about that.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #5 
The body shows signs of arousal in many ways. One of those ways is wet panties Nothing to worry about. The biggest erogenous zone in the body is the brain!
P Gell

Reply with quote  #6 
newgirl. that is a normal response to sexual arousal. When you become aroused, even if you are not "having sex" with anyone at the moment, your body responds with vaginal lubrication, your clitoris swells, your vagina "balloons" as well as breasts swelling and feeling some "sexy" thoughts.

Some of us were aware of these effects when we were quite young (I remember getting aroused and not knowing what it was when we would play "Naked Barbies" or "Doctor" when I was a kid.)

I might recommend a good book called Nina Hartley's Guide to Total Sex by Nina Hartley. This is, IMO, one of the best books on sexual information. Nina makes it clear "everything in this book might not be for you, just read the chapters you are interested in."  (I admit, I have a little "Girl Crush" on Nina lately)  Her book will not only answer a LOT of questions, but her "Tuesdays with Nina" on Sexis.com (look for "Tuesdays with Nina" has some excellent info on sex education. She's an incredible sex educator, and is SO non-judgmental.

I am pretty experienced at sex (I've been continually sexually active since the age of 16, which was DECADES ago) but even I have learned things from this book and her Tuesdays with Nina, and she has helped me feel better about some issues My Man and I were having.

Also, this forum is fantastic at being accepting and understanding. One of our other posters is in her 20s and has not yet had intercourse yet, she uses this forum to learn about sex, and talk about it, and she's a great contributor.

Welcome and enjoy!

Reply with quote  #7 
thanks, i'll look into that. i'm 33 and i havent ever been kissed so i feel like a teenager  asking about all this. i'm the youngest of 4 girls who grew up with a mom( she passed away when i was 6) so never really learn or was thought to ask about any of this.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #8 
^ Welcome aboard then!
Rusalka

Reply with quote  #9 
The good doctor and Ms. Hartley seem to be right as far as I know. It takes patience and do your Kegels! Try the LELO Luna balls! My advice is not to wait; start young and keep those muscles healthy for lots of reasons.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.