Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Mistress Valentina

Reply with quote  #1 
Curvaceous platinum-blonde Goddess accepting applications for a slave/pet in the Southern California area. My specialty is humiliation and psychodrama. You will sniff my panties, lick my feet, wear a collar and do whatever I say, whenever I say.  Because  my plate is very full I am only offering this opportunity to one extraordinary slave.
You will find me articulate. Eloquent. Poised. I expect the same from you. 

Now tell me what you can do for me.
ael2005678

Reply with quote  #2 
Dear Mistress Valentina, I read your posting and it only served to confirm my already near certain thoughts, that I am a disgusting pig of a man. I am a filthy wickedly lazy animal who needs your guidance. I apologize for not seeking you out sooner and I beg, beg, beg at your feet for your forgiveness. Should you command, I would lick the filth from the bottom of your boots or choke on the leathery ball of your bull whip before you sodomize my deserving ass. I welcome the pain of the reddening of my white weak pale and sun-starved buttocks. I tear in anticipation of the ball gag restraining my cries, and I ache for the site of your arsenal of teaching tools to be exercised liberally on my unworthy body. I am your slave Mistress Valentina, command me as you will.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.