Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
In SLC, Utah, the Mormon church's support helped pass an anti-discrimination bill that will prohibit firings and evictions based on sexual orientation. (they could do that before? lame!) However, the church still expresses its dispute with the gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgendered lifestyle. (well of course they do)

They say, "Mormonism considers traditional marriages central to God's plan. Gays are welcome in church, but must remain celibate to retain church callings and full membership."

Oh my. Well it's actually somewhat radical seeing on how over 80% of the lawmakers (and the Gov) are church members. One little, bitty step at a time. Read the whole story at CBS.com

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Speaking of Mormons...have you seen the Hot Mormon "Muffins" videos on mormonsexposed.com? Yes, hot female mormons bravely stepping away from the stereotype and baring themselves as "being HUMAN along side of their faith - and be proud of who they are, both with a sense of individualism and a sense humor at the same time."

Ah. I see, this sexy little video is mormon humor. Hm! 

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
I wish I could buy it but I've know too many who were hypocrites. The said one thing out of one side of their face and then something different out of the other. They say that if you're gay you're welcome but to remain celibate? Does that make sense to anyone? Not to me. Hank
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.