Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
There was a P Gell post about finding the time to have sex when you have kids or other family still living with you. Silent sex is hard to achieve and honestly, who can be/wants to be silent during sex anyway?

It made me think of morning sex. Maybe getting in some sweet lovin' before the rest of the household is awake is the way to go. But then I question whether or not morning sex is as good for the female as it is for the male (speaking about hetero relationships). Reason is, men usually wake up with a morning hard-on. Women usually wake up and want to brush their teeth first thing. (Least I do!) So let's get into this...

Guys - do you have an agenda in the morning that's different from evening or daytime sex? Does it have to do with your mind being on the workday ahead? Are you guys on auto-pilot just to satisfy the a.m. boner?

Ladies, do you find morning sex to be less intimate or even unenjoyable? Or do you think those quickies make the day worth starting? Is sex drastically different in the morning as opposed to any other time of day?

P Gell

Reply with quote  #2 
I didn't used to care all that much for morning sex, when the kids were small, because I had usually been up most of the night with them, and I would take sleep whenever I could take it. My Man is a Morning Person (how irritating) in more ways than one. I often prefer evening sex (and LOVE afternoon sex, when I can get it) because I wake up feeling like shit most of the time, and it takes me forever to wake up, But, things are changing.

We have found that we often have more privacy early in the morning, than in the evening. Our kids usually sleep well in the morning, The Man wakes up at about 4:30 and he gets in the tub, and often I join him, so one thing usually leads to an other......even if I have had a bath the night before I always get up to pee and brush my teeth before we have sex in the morning.

The only thing I don't really care for in the morning is anal sex. Not only is he a LOT firmer and vigorous in the morning, but the rest of the day I'm walking around....um.....well, you get the idea. At night, he's a little bit softer and I can sleep off that kinda weird (but not bad) stretched feeling, and deal with any leaking in the morning, or wear a mini pad to bed, or put a towel down if I think of it. TMI? Nah not for you guys.

But, sex usually has a tendency to last longer in the evening, and I like that. We don't always have "quickies" in the morning, not just our lovely 2 hour or more marathons (unless it's on a day off and we get to it really early) The only thing in our house, is that although asleep usually all the kids who still live with us are home in the morning. But, white noise machines, humidifiers, and bathroom fans can be put to good use to reduce noise from being heard all over the place. Like Pro, I don't like to be quiet, either. I don't think I can be.

When the kids were babies, we used to make love right after a feeding in the middle of the night. That way not only would we be assured of at least a few hours of quiet (usually) but I wouldn't be dripping milk all over the place because the baby had just drained me. (Sorry, it happens......)

On the plus side, as we have less time, we tend to get right into intercourse more in the morning, while in the evening, we are all over the place. I really enjoy a nice, good fuck first thing in the morning. And, you can't beat starting the day with a couple of orgasms. It quite literally helps me start my day, as I become energized instead of sleepy when I come, most of the time. We got on each others nerves last night, (don't want to go into it) and when I got out of the bathroom this morning, he was already dressed, and ready to go, and I was sad.....   Burned.

Reply with quote  #3 
Because i am a night owl i am not a fan of morning sex.  everyone in my house is usually up before me. if he tries he may catch one across the head or every now and again i do but i feel like that my vagina is like WTF i am not up yet. lol 

Reply with quote  #4 
This used to be one of the great ironies Dr. Campbell talked about at CSULB. As best I can remember it, "Women are usually more amorous in the morning and are exhausted by evening especially if they have kids. Guys get up in a mind set of go go go to make their daily bread and seem to be more enthusiastic at night about sex."

Personally I like it in the morning after we've had a chance to brush our teeth. Hank
Roadie

Reply with quote  #5 
I have to be up early every morning...like P Gell's Man...at 4:30. And while I may wake up with the traditional    "Ta Da...Here I Am" boner, I prefer to let Dreamer sleep. I think she is in perimenopause and tends not to sleep well...so I let her have as much time as she needs and can get.

On the flip side of that...while I have had morning sex...usually a quickie...I much prefer sex in the evening. We can do anything from a quickie to a marathon. But...ya know...I have never ask her about morning sex.

Hey, Dreamer..................................

ireallywanttoknow

Reply with quote  #6 
I love it in the morning but my wife is not so crazy about it.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadie

I have to be up early every morning...like P Gell's Man...at 4:30. And while I may wake up with the traditional    "Ta Da...Here I Am" boner,

LOL, Do you stand on the bed and do the "Dick Dance?" It's one of The Man's early morning specialties. What is it with men and that Dance? Every male I know over the age of 12 months seems to love doing it. I can barely open my eyes,and he's jumping around on the bed going "Hey baby, like what ya see?" OMG. It's 5:00 in the morning. Let me take a Fiorinal just so I can wake up and have it not hurt!

(My attitude is in jest. But, he does seem to think it is very funny.)

Reply with quote  #8 
Actually I like morning sex. It gives me that warm fuzzy feelin' all day long...lol
studley

Reply with quote  #9 
Years ago, morning sex was OK with me but it didn't happen very often. The wife preferred doing it in the morning over other times. Lately though it is next to impossible for me - because of some meds I take (for BPH) I have a difficult time getting an erection, but if I do it's about half as hard as normal and if I can have an orgasm,  there is usually no ejaculation, thus not very satisfying.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #10 
It seems like everything is against us in the morning. Look at what we look like. Me, I'm not a pretty picture. And there's bear breath to contend with until I get a chance to brush my teeth. Even I don't want to to kiss me in the morning. But if my honey wakes up randy she will. Yuck.

And stiff and sore? Some mornings when I get up my arthritis is so bad I want to call an ambulance just to transport me to the bathroom. And my piss rod? That's what my dad used to call it, and I've had one every morning  for as long as I can remember. It looks good but it's not real ladies. It's gone as soon as I pee.

Let me get up, move around, drain the monster, brush my teeth and I'm good to go. But that's just because my wife says I'm a dirty old man. And it's all her fault. She's the reason why I wake up in the morning with sex on my mind even when my stiff joints are screaming, "For God's sake loosen up first."   Hank 
P Gell

Reply with quote  #11 
Hank, that's why My Man gets into the Jacuzzi tub every morning. He looks in the mirror and says, "I look like  (and feel) a 50 year old man in the morning." LOL! Um, honey, you are a 50 year old man. I think he's adorable.

He looks remarkably like the guy who plays House. I told him this (after lusting after House for the first few episodes and couldn't fiure out, "What is it about this guy, He's so hot!" OMG, he looks just like My Man. He was insulted! "He looks like an old man." No, he's hot. And, he's the same age.  And, he looks like you, baby.

He understands my Johnny Depp obsession (he's my No.1 "Freebie" but not Hugh Laurie.

I understand the pain, Hank. I have fibromyalgia, and this morning, I literally couldn't get out of bed to even join him in the tub. The cold hasn't helped us at all. It's been frickin' below zero for weeks. We only saw the sun yesterday (I think I see it now!) and between the cold, and the dry house, and the hassle of removing the snow from a 200 ft driveway, we have been falling into bed exhausted and hurting every night.

Reply with quote  #12 
Oh how inviting a hot tub on a snowy morning sounds...
P Gell

Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabu Toypro

Oh how inviting a hot tub on a snowy morning sounds...

MMMMMMM

It was one of the best investments we have ever made. We bought a 6 foot tub, there was an old one in the spot, but it was gross, and the motor was funky. It's so long, I can actually float in it, as I'm really tiny. The Man and I fit in it together nicely. Much love and a couple of kids have been started in that tub.

Reply with quote  #14 
I think morning sex is good for health.My girlfriend & me likes morning sex.She always inspire me to sex in the morning time.It's fresh our mind & body.Our sex time at 6.00AM.We enjoyed it very much.
jenn412

Reply with quote  #15 
Hubby and I prefer morning sex because you're all refreshed, have an empty stomach, and those endorphins are a great way to start your day off!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.