Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #1 
I have come to really enjoy anal sex. We do it quite often. My problem is though I don't want to get,  loose ass.LOL that sounds funny just typing it.  But it feels as though I don't have any problems at all taking  up my ass. I don't know if I am just plain old comfortable and so it makes it easier or if my behind is getting ....loose. I wish you guys can see me cracking up as I type this but I am serious. Now I will say it is tight once he starts but then with some strokes it's a go. So 1st question can you get loose ass and 2 are there any  I don't know ass exercises or am I just plain old mental. Oh and I know this will be a question I will say we do it maybe twice a week it just all depends sometimes it's more sometimes it's less.

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi PP,

I really think the ability to enjoy anal sex is primarily mental. Unless you're engaging in the rough stuff or aren't using adequate lubricant, most anal sex related pain comes from the muscle contractions caused by tension. In your case, you're probably experienced enough to "let go" which is a great thing. It certainly doesn't imply you've loosened up! Just make sure you are really lubing up beforehand and don't try to take things past your physical limits.

Now, if you start noticing things like hemorrhoids, bleeding or anal fissures, it may be time to back off your backdoor.

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Plum:
    Yours is a common fear and from what my research has indicated you don't have to worry. The administrator is right in the respect that it's a lot mental, but through anal sex we train our muscles to relax and accept a foreign object. Sometimes it's really amazing what you can get up there pleasurably; be it a cock, a surprisingly large sex toy or even a whole hand, (as impossible as that may be to imagine I have it on video).
    A few of the ladies I knew who were very talented in that area claimed that after a real heavy anal work out they felt like they had to take a dump for a day or so. The one that first described it to me that way had a way with words, but she hadn't let here husband enter her vaginally for years before they divorced because he didn't believe in birth control and she didn't want a third child. The only thing she said relevant to what you asked about was that if she didn't have anal intercourse for a few months getting started again could take time and patience as she had to retrain her muscles. But I can tell you that in her prime her ass was tighter than any pussy I'd ever been in up to that time. 
    If you're still concerned and you're on talking terms with your gynaecologist you might ask him or her to check you rectally just like they do vaginally as part of a physical exam. HHH
Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #4 
Thank you both. I was honestly concerned and my husband keeps saying there's nothing to worry about but I don't trust that I just think he doesn't want to mess up a good thing.lol  I will have my gyney  check though just for more peace of mind for myself. i want to continue to enjoy without having that fear dangling in the back of my brain.

Reply with quote  #5 
Your dh is right, Plum. There is nothing to worry about. Nina Hartley gives a good explanation about anal sex in both her Tuesdays with Nina online talk, and in her books and DVDs about anal sex. (You can Google her.)

As with the vagina, the anus doesn't "get looser" as you use it, it just learned to relax in response to stimulation. Anal sex will no more make you "loose" than, (hate to be graphic, but I will) than pooping will. It's just learning to relax the sphincter, not actual "loosening" of the actual anus.

Go ahead and enjoy yourself. I know I do....

Reply with quote  #6 
LOL thanks Pgell and thanks everyone else and I willl continue to enjoy myself and with peace of mind.

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plum Pudding

LOL thanks Pgell and thanks everyone else and I willl continue to enjoy myself and with peace of mind.

I wish I could experience anal sex just once but my lover doesn't want to try it.  Any suggestions?
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #8 
Dave465: if you want the best of both worlds have her put on a surgical glove, use lots of lubricant, and have her massage your prostate through your ass while she goes down on you. You'll likely cum so hard you'll clear the wax from her ears. HHH
Dave465

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHH

Dave465: if you want the best of both worlds have her put on a surgical glove, use lots of lubricant, and have her massage your prostate through your ass while she goes down on you. You'll likely cum so hard you'll clear the wax from her ears. HHH

Thanks for the tip.  I'll suggest it.  I hope she's game.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #10 
Dave 465: There's no reason for her not to be. I would suggest a couple of things you could do to help her: one, invest in an anal douche and clean yourself out thoroughly first. Make sure she uses a lot of lube and a glove or she could get a stinky finger in some cases. The glove peels off just like a condom and you can knot it, no fuss, no muss. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.