Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
debauchette vidly recounts her first foot fetishist in this highly erotic piece on Filthy Gorgeous Things

Here's a snip:  He tenderly removed the shoe from my foot and proceeded to massage it, and then kiss it, and then suck each toe.  I watched him, but as time passed, I eventually lay back and tried to enjoy the sensation as foreplay.  It was arousing, and I imagined that his sudden change in tone meant that he would slowly kiss his way up my body to my thighs, my pussy, and then a fabulously hard cock would fuck me senseless.  But after what felt like half an hour, and after my toes grew numb from the licking, I sat up again and looked down.  He was masturbating with his free hand and promptly ejaculated into my shoe. 

read the rest here

x1-_s4njaY

Reply with quote  #2 
Footfetishes are sexy. D;. As a matter of fact, I use to give footjobs, and made the guy cum all over my toes. =). 
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
^ Rad!

Ever get a charlie horse in your foot?

mistress_kay

Reply with quote  #4 
I don't know if I have a foot fetish, but I do have a shoe fetish. I wonder if that counts. Love shoes. Wearing them and seeing others wear beautiful shoes.
Pecos

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistress_kay

I don't know if I have a foot fetish, but I do have a shoe fetish. I wonder if that counts. Love shoes. Wearing them and seeing others wear beautiful shoes.

Seems like most women have that fetish.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #6 
speaking of feet...some photos from Met-Art (via Sexoteric)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.