Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
Okay so I decided to buy one of the Lelo toys advertised here and I bought a Nea. It's okay, I guess I don't think it works as well because I'm so used to the "extremely intense" bullets that make you orgasm and cum within seconds or minutes when it's at it's best charge. But I thought if you charged it for 2 hours, it was supposed to last 7 hours. So I've done that more than once and I know I haven't used the toy 7 hours straight and it seems like it runs out every day and I have to recharge it. What gives?
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Princess- Lelo toys are known for their vibration strength so if the vibration feels week If you have to recharge it daily it may have a short. I'll have our customer service PM you.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Princess: I feel for you. My wife bought me an expensive, 3/8 inch, cordless, rechargeable electric drill and every time I need to use it the damn thing needs a charge. No body likes cords but it must be a lot more frustrating with a sex toy. BUZZ, Buzz, buzz, uzz. Damn! HHH
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks Tabu mod.
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #5 
I went ahead and went into my account last night and requested info for returns and I have it ready to mail off on Monday so I hope to get a refund for this.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #6 
Princess: please make sure the powers that be know about this because this can cause them the loss of a lot of business if they don't find out. HHH
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #7 
I figure with all my forum post and the email they sent, they'll know soon and i hope I get the refund soon because for once in my life I'm in the negatives in my bank account. It's not too bad but still, freaking me out
Adriana

Reply with quote  #8 
The Nea and Lily are not very strong compared to many regular, battery-powered bullets. However, the charging issue is definitely odd.
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #9 
Well Tabutoys finally got my toy and refunded me and tonight and I went ahead and bought a battery powered Pocket Rocket massager and a new dildo.
clairesexy

Reply with quote  #10 
I think you were a little unlucky with your toy as I have a lelo and loved it :-(
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #11 
Do you think if I paid a little extra on the lelo site, I'd most likely get a better made toy? No offense to http://www.tabutoys.com.
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKLS

Do you think if I paid a little extra on the lelo site, I'd most likely get a better made toy? No offense to http://www.tabutoys.com.

No offense taken, Princess. Just realise that the LELO toy you buy on tabytoys.com will be the exact same LELO toy you buy from lelo.com.  It's the same product, made by the same manufacturer.

Adriana

Reply with quote  #13 
^ I'd echo that. Tabu or any other retailers just helps get it out there.

The thing to remember, too, is that defects are bound to happen. I've had more than my fair share.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.