Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
SleepingDreamer

Reply with quote  #1 
To ensure a perfect shave, make sure to trim your pubic hair beforehand with scissors or a hair trimmer.

Use fresh blades every time you shave. I prefer the Venus razor with their blades that have Vitamin E & Aloe. (Using a dull razor or a razor in the opposite direction of the hair growth can cause cuts or pull your pubic hair out by the roots leading to bleeding, razor bumps, or ingrown hairs.)

Before you shave, use a warm face cloth to open up your pores and soften your pubic hair making for a much easier and enjoyable shave. You could also take a warm bath to open your pores.

Pick up Coochy creme (fabulous) http://www.tabutoys.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.asp?productid=1513 and lather it up. I prefer a dime to quarter sized amount... Don't use too much or it could clog up your razor. (as far as which scent to go with, the original is nice but the green tea is divine)

With your razor, shave in the direction of the hair growth. Make sure not to go over areas repeatedly because it could cause irritation.

Rinse both your razor and your vagina with the shower head when you feel you've gotten a majority of the hair (if yours is detachable). Re-lather and shave any areas you missed.

Make sure to spread your lips apart and pull your skin tight to get hairs by your opening or clitoris. These can be particularly easy to miss so I recommend bringing in a mirror with you- it will fog up pretty quickly so have a towel slung over the curtain rod to clean it off.

Afterwards make sure to towel dry the area and I prefer to apply the Coochy After Shave Protection Mist http://www.tabutoys.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.asp?productid=2297 which will give you a nice moisturized barrier between your pubic area and your underwear. It will also help to soothe your skin if it feels achy.

Reply with quote  #2 
We've foundĀ  the trim before the shave as described above to be highly effective and a shaving gel over a regular shave cream to be much better. We also like the five blade Gillette Fusion razor for less irritation. Any comments or suggestions because this is great foreplay? Ladies if you're doing it yourself you're missing out on a lot of fun. This and a tub full of bubbles with a glass of champaign can be a wonderful way to start or end a day. Hank
Adriana

Reply with quote  #3 
I have not found shaving eachother to be good foreplay. I guess, I just do it better myself.

What does everyone use for trimming? I've never found a good tool.
the_end

Reply with quote  #4 
adriana- i got a little kit that came with some small sissors (sp) and i use those to trim down before i shave if its been a while, like when aunt flo is in town, but i shave every day when i shower so i dont usually need them.

Reply with quote  #5 
The funny thing is my wife doesn't like to shave but she has to for work. She does her underarms daily and legs but her hair is very light color, almost skin tone, so she can go a couple of days before she looks European. So for us, when I do it, it's fun for both. Or at least I try to make it that way. I soak her in bubbles, feed her champaign, strawberries and chocolate then I lather her with gel, shave her legs and when she needs it, around where the hair would be seen from a bathing suit. She knows I enjoy it and since she doesn't like to, it's a win win situation. The various scissors we have collected over the years from Walmart and various drug stores but we got a hair cutting kit recently from Harbor Freight Tools that works great too. She doesn't like me to make her bare down there. She claims it itches and makes her sweat so it's just a little occasional grooming for us. Have fun with it. Hank
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.