Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
ireallywanttoknow

Reply with quote  #1 
This is really bugging me.  I have a ton of fantasies and would be game to try many things sexually.  My wife however is claiming to not have any fantasies and is not interested in any of my fantasies.  She is really into very tame sex and don't get me wrong I enjoy our sex life.  I love being intimate with her.  However I do have a bit of a wild side.  I'm at a loss for what to do.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
You might want to think of counselling. You say you're happy but I don't buy it. There may be a tiger there in the little lady but you may need some professional help in finding a way to turn it loose.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #3 
Some people really just are simpler in their tastes. Others people that their partner has to be the end all and be all of sex and that having fantasies is wrong.
mrsmoore

Reply with quote  #4 
Your wife sounds like my husband...and i sound like you....my problem is that i am afraid of expressing my sexual fantasies with my husband because i dont want him to look at me different.  I want to explore alot of things with him...but i am not sure what i should do first....any suggestions???
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.