Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey Members!

First off, thank you all for your participation in our TabuToys.com forum. We love to read your stories and about your experiences and encourage you all to continue to post. If you've got a question or would just like some advice, go on...create a new post.

I also want you all to know that we are running a sale right now for 15% off anything and everything. You see that TABUTOYS.com logo way up there at the top of every page? Well that baby takes you to our store and when you decide on what it is you'd like to buy, please use the discount code: SPRING. All caps, type it into the "discount" field but don't forget to click on "recalculate".

It's our way of saying thanks to our loyal customers and members, to our new customers and to those who didn't even realize they needed a sex toy. I'm not sure how much longer it'll last, so don't delay.

When you register with us, you can rest assured we won't share your email address or personal info with anyone. We won't spam you or send you junk mail. (a couple of times a year, you'll get a discount code to use - that's it.) What you also will get with registration is the opportunity to earn Frequent Shopper Points. It's only a nickel per dollar you spend but they never expire at you can save them up - no pressure to use them or lose them. And our billing and shipping is totally discreet so no one will know what's in your box.

Again, we thank you all for your loyalty to Tabu and your contributions in the forum.

Love,

Your ToyPro

Roadie

Reply with quote  #2 
Yahoo!!! Roadie & Dreamer are going shopping this week end!
Roadie

Reply with quote  #3 
We did go shopping yesterday. Went to our favorite adult toy store. We got Dreamer a new rabbit (she decided to buy one that she could actually feel), a new mini bullet (works wonderful in my cock ring dildo), a new movie (Rawhide II) and a tube of clit stimulation stuff.

When we got home, I placed an order right here on Tabu Toys. Can't tell you what I bought because they are surprises for Dreamer and she reads my posts...lol   Lets just say we gonna have some fun when my order gets here. I will say this...lingerie on Tabu is comparable to, and in a lot of cases, cheaper than going to a store. And the trust factor ordering from a place where we are part of the 'family' is refreshing...

Stay tuned.....

P.S.  Love the 15% off SPRING sale...saved me a few bucks!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.