Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Here's a very common question we get from many, many customers:

Contact Message:
Can you tell me what item will help me give good head? I gag and can't go deep i need something to relax my throat.

First piece of advice: You do not have to give anyone a “deep throat” blow job for them to enjoy it. There are techniques that involve using your hands that you can try which are sure to please your partner. In fact, he’ll get more satisfaction if you caress the shaft, head and balls instead of trying to go as deep as he can into your throat.

Here is some great advice: http://forums.tabutoys.com/community/index.php?topic=1378.0
Also check out the replies in this post: http://forums.tabutoys.com/community/index.php?topic=1373.0

However, if you are looking for a product to help with gagging, we do carry a spray called Deep Throat Desensitizing Spray.

Remember – your gag reflex is there for a reason! Pay attention to your body and change things up if you feel pain or discomfort in any way. Blow jobs should be pleasant for both people involved.

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
I’ve given this subject a lot of serious thought, and it doesn’t happen very often, but here I have to differ with the “Pro” on the topic of deep throating. Nina Hartley too, who’s expertise I sincerely respect, said, “You don’t have to deep throat to give a good blow job,” but to that I simply have to ask, Nina where’s your dick? I don’t think she knows any more how a man feels when his lover slides his penis deep into her throat than I do when I lick my lover’s clit. Ladies, you don’t have to deep throat your lover but once you have, or someone else has, there’s only one other thing I can think of that will top it.

I know it’s not easy. In my lifetime I’ve only known a couple of women who were capable of deep throating me and I married the last one fearing that they were an extinct species. But I have to believe that it is an aquireable skill for some, if not most women. One of my former lovers started out with me as a virgin and after seeing Linda Lovelace’s performance she decided that she wanted to learn to do it. Admittedly there was some gagging and a lot of patience, on her part, but she became as good a fellatrix as any I’ve known.

If you’re really serious about adding this to your repertoire I recommend you look back at the pioneering ladies who started it: Linda Lovelace, Little Oral Annie, Marilyn Chambers, among others. Watch them and study their techniques. In, “The Little Oral Annie Collection,” I have, Ron Jeremy presented an introduction and explained how she effortlessly swallowed cocks. We wouldn’t likely follow it today because most of us are justly leery of Vaseline Petroleum Jelly, but there is help. There are products on the market designed to desensitize your gag reflex and stimulate your salivary glands; both necessary for successful deep throating. I look at these sprays like necessary training wheels on a bike that allow you stay up and ride safely, or in this case get down.
Oral sex, particularly what a woman can do to a man, has to be one of the most misunderstood subjects I can think of. When you can get him deep into your throat to where you lips are in his pubes and you can nibble on the base of his cock you have done something very few, if any other women have.

And this isn’t necessarily the end. When you can deep throat him comfortably and confidently while you gently massage his balls and the inside of his thighs, and he thinks there is nothing more that heaven will allow, you can top that.

You can gently slip a lubricated gloved finger into his ass and give him what I like to call a “finger wave” or “the fickle finger of fate.” You can massage his prostate internally while you finish sucking him off and when he cums you won’t have to ask if he liked it.

Somebody ought to write a damn book about this, but then again this is only my experience. Now what I need is for those of you who are brave enough and willing to share: Roadie, Dreamer and others to come forward and give us the benefit of your experience. Hank
dreamer60
Reply with quote  #3 
I found that the very sight of how deep I take Roadies' cock is as exciting as the physical sensation.
I also found that if I start out with at least a halfway soft cock, it's easier to relax my throat and maneuver my gag reflex and take a lot more cock.
The basic fact is that a woman has to be totally comfortable with her partner. Don't try to showboat. Just take it a step at a time and work your way into it.
Roadie

Reply with quote  #4 
My experience with Blow Jobs:  This kind of a mixed bag. In one relationship, she would go down on me, but only take the head of my cock in her mouth...and never swallow...anything. The one time she did, I thought she was going to choke to death. How sexy is that???

In another relationship, she would swallow, but the same thing with how much of me she would take in her mouth. It was just past the head and would use her hand to jack me off while I was being sucked until I did cum. Then she would cover her mouth, run to the bathroom and do God-knows what.

And along comes Dreamer (anybody notice a trend on how my sex life has changed since I have been with her?). She loves to give me a blow job, she loves to swallow...and stays with me after. No running anywhere! She doesn't deep throat because I am kind of thick. But I don't force her to do anything. She takes what she can...she enjoys it, I enjoy it. What else is there?

I have always been of the opinion that a good blow job does not require a deep throat. The only requirement I have is that it feels good to me and to her. If it doesn't feel good, why bother?

P Gell

Reply with quote  #5 
Just like anything else, Practice Practice Practice Practice. I never used anything to practice but Real Man. I've also never used anything to numb myself (everyone is different)  My fear about a "numbing spray" for a newbie to the Act is it would numb him,lengthen the blow job for him, and in the long run, make it more difficult for her. (Once you have mastered it, you can tease him, and make it last as long as you both like.)  (the same goes for anal sex, if you numb it, you won't only NOT learn to enjoy it, but you might not realize when you are hurt. Best to let nature be your guide, both gag-free DT and anal sex can be done without numbing the areas nature intended to be aware to tell you what is happening and keep you safe. Take your time and take it slowly.)

There is a definite connection (Alfred Kinsey found this) between the gag reflex and how sexually aroused you are.

The more aroused, the less gag reflex. (Your sight and your hearing and your sense of "pain" also decrease, cool huh?)  Giving head when you are the most horny is the best. Not bragging, but the man is over 8 inches, and I can take in the whole thing. No gagging, no numb sprays, just learning over the years. Kind of like when you have to take one of those Humongous Horse Pills for a UTI (only a lot sexier) you can learn to OPEN your throat, so you don't gag, and don't feel anything but pleasure. I find breathing IN while going down, and exhaling when coming up for "air" to be really helpful. And the more you are into it, the better HE will love it.

Take a huge "cleansing breath" before you start, make sure you are enjoying it, use a lot of spit, (really) and if you are turned on, you are much less likely to gag.

Good luck. Until you get the whole "Deep Throat" think down, only take as much as you can, use your hand to make the difference..(until you're able to do it.)

Reply with quote  #6 
Cherry TV has some excellent information on giving head that you might find useful. Hank
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #7 
I love being the recipient of a deep throat blow job so this is something I've been curious about for a while now. My lover doesn't need it but I know a lot of women have problems deep throating.  After a little research I found two throat numbing sprays that were readily available on line. They were two different brands, one available from here and one from a competitor of TABUTOYS. Initially I might have voted for the competitor's brand but with a little practice that soon changed.

. One is mint flavored and the other is strawberry. Strawberry isn't my favorite flavor but then  I wasn't doing the sucking. They both have the same numbing agent so that was a wash. Originally I thought the competitor's nozzle gave a better directed spray to the back of the throat, and that was certainly a plus for them that would have tilted the scale, but with more practice we found you could get the same effect with the one from TABUTOYS.

What broke the tie was that the one from TABYTOYS seemed to stimulate the salivary glands better thus offering more lubrication and more comfort for her. A friend suggested that it might be the flavoring agent but as I see it, it was a win here for us. Try it, you might like it. Just remember to give it a few minutes to take effect and put a condom on him so he doesn't get anesthetized too. I consider this spray like "training wheels" for you to use until you can do your lover comfortably without it. Hank 
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #8 
Here' food for thought: My honey loaned a friend's wife a couple of the throat sprays we bought and tried from various sources that we didn't particularly like. When our friend used them she said she didn't like them any more than we did. On a whim, she tried a left over sore throat lozenge from a cold/flu that she'd had last year knowing that she was going to be going down on her man in a little while. She noticed that it did in fact relax and numb her throat. When I asked her what brand they were she couldn't remember but she did say it was an over the counter medication. Unfortunately she'd used that last one and thrown away the package but she figured a trip to the pharmacy and she'd recognize it. We could probably do the same by just asking a pharmacist for a recommendation. He or she doesn't have to know what we're going to use it for. She admitted that she liked the flavor better and it relaxed her throat without taking away all the feeling. Her husband blushed when she stroked her throat and admitted that she got him far enough down to lick his balls without gagging. According to him that was a first, but then I think he was just bragging . Any of you ladies have any ideas on this? HHH
P Gell

Reply with quote  #9 
From my experience, just like the anus or the vagina, numbing any part of yourself, which will be penetrated is not really a good idea.

Not every woman can Deep Throat successfully. Humans have a gag reflex for a purpose. To protect the airway from things that might block it.  OK not all women have a strong one, and some women can learn to control her reflex but not all women (or men) can learn to do that.

Taking it slow and easy and don't take more in than you can handle.

Before I taught myself to DT, I never worried about not doing it. My Man asked me to, and it was just clear "If I do that, I'm gonna puke." Over time, I learned how, but I learned with my own body's signals guiding me. A really wet fist under your mouth can be a great substitute for DT, if you can't manage the whole thing. I did this for years, and a few times, in the dark, he actually thought I had done it, long before I did! I admitted it was partly my hand, but after the deed was done, he didn't mind at all. (I could actually DT a couple other guys before him, but he....rather well endowed and it does make a difference.)

There's a technique to kind of "Open the threat" like when you have to take a really big pill (like the ones for UTIs or extra strength Vicodins)  and some women can learn to use this while she goes down. Some just have too strong reflexes to do this, and it just has to be dealt with.

Again, I am not a big fan of numbing any part of the body for any sexual activity. I think one should do what one's body allows, and learn natural ways to do things, IF and only if the body allows.

Reply with quote  #10 
Our friend seemed to think the throat lozenge merely relaxed her throat enough and relieved her gag reflex sufficiently for a more comfortable performance. Then again it may have just been the placebo affect. In any case he loved it, it was easier on her and isn't that the important thing? I've seen him at the gym and he's no John Homes but evidently they had some difficulty in the past and this seemed to have solved the problem. I'd just like some corroboration  from someone else before I accept it as fact. HHH
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #11 
I'm sure it would help, we just don't condone it. If you're a gagger, you're a gagger. You can still give a good blow job and it doesn't have to be deep. In fact, you can give a mighty good blow job using hands, lips, tongue (even teeth if you know how) saliva, and nothing ever has to hit the back of the throat.

Practice makes perfect, so whose lover wouldn't mind helping their partner out with a little research?

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #12 
You've got a good point, Pro; practice ladies, practice. But practice only makes perfect if what you're practicing you're practicing perfectly. I have a problem with some of the fellatrixes who set themselves up as experts saying you don't have to deep throat a guy to give him a good blow job. There's a big difference between a hand job, a good blow job and a great one. How many blow jobs have they been on the receiving end of? Not unless they've also got a dick.

Putting it crudely, if you suck a guy off and he cums in your mouth he's going to like it because there is a tremendous physical release and you're now a small percentage of the female population that can and will.  But consider this, if he's really had a great deep throat blow job in the past then there might be something lacking in what you're doing. I think trying to explain to a woman how wonderful a deep throat blow job feels is about as easy as trying to explain to a virgin how wonderful your cock is going to feel when it explodes inside her pussy and have her understand. You can't.

Now let's get down to brass tacks. We need the guys to get involved in this and tell the ladies what a really great blow job is and why. He's the recipient and she's the provider. A lot of the ladies who have come forward have some really great ideas but I think they're copping out and being politically correct to their less competent sisters by saying you don't have to deep throat.

If a guy has never had a deep throat blow job he doesn't know what he's missing so he's happy in his ignorance. If he has had his cock swallowed and nibbled on all the way down to his pubes he's not likely to be completely satisfied again with anything less. I learned something interesting about true fellatrixes. Linda Lovelace said she learned how to take down a cock from a sword swallower in the circus and then she just kept practicing. There aren't that many circuses anymore.

As a scuba diving instructor for ten years I was around a lot of ladies that surfed and dived in the ocean and a doctor friend explained that the salt water they had ingested had dampened their gag reflexes to a point that they could take a cock all the way down with relative ease. Whether you could improve on that by gargling salt water occasionally, I don't know, but I do know that there are some ladies who can and some who can't and that makes me appreciate my lover even more. That same doctor suggested sucking a lot of cock would do the same thing. Maybe we need some gay guys or he/she's to respond to the 'how to' part of this controversy for the providers and give guidance. I'm afraid I can't help you there but I've had the good and the bad and personally, looking back on the ladies that could I think it 's an acquired skill. And the ones who acquire it we call, Darling. HHH 

The same goes for a 'finger wave.'
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.