Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
Roadie

Reply with quote  #1 
I dont know how many of you are NASCAR fans, but Dreamer and I are. She has entered a contest where she had to design a 'race car'...which she did. Her car design is a tribute to her son, Will, who was killed in Irag about 2 years ago. In order for her to win (or at least make the next round) she needs votes...and I would like to ask you for yours. Clink on the link and cast your vote...and you can do it everyday for the next 14 days.

http://www.sponsafier.com/share/101771

We thank you in advance for you vote...

Roadie & Dreamer

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
I have placed my virtual ballot in the virtual box.

Good luck Dreamer!

Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #3 
voted and good luck

Reply with quote  #4 
Hey folks - one of our lovely forum members needs a hand. Let's all take a moment and help. All you have to do is go to this link: http://www.sponsafier.com/share/101771 wait for the car image to load up (with Dreamer's design) and click the Vote! button to the lower right of the car.

That's it - nothing to download, you don't have to register. Just click and click! You can do it once a day for the next 14 days!

Let's support Dreamer and get her some votes!

Thanks!

P Gell

Reply with quote  #5 
Voted and bookmarked! What a lovely remembrance for your boy, Dreamer. Cool car, too.

Blessings to you.

Reply with quote  #6 
It's part of my morning ritual. Get the kids off to school, put in some laundry, check e mail, call clients, check Tabu and Em&Lo and vote for Dreamer's car.

I hope you win, honey. It's a great car, and for such a fond memory of your boy. My heart goes out to you. And I thank him for his sacrifice.

Reply with quote  #7 

Yup.....did the vote thing ....good luck....great design

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #8 
I gotta admit - I forgot over the weekend ( I try to stay away from computers on the holy days) but I have hit it Monday-Friday.

Good luck!

Roadie

Reply with quote  #9 
We thank ALL of you for your votes...and keep em coming. Think we got 7 or 8 days left to vote. Last time Dreamer checked, she was over 70...and we know lots of those were due to you guys.

Unfortunately, the web site does not keep a list of the top ten so we have no idea where her car stands (the top 10 move into the next round...not sure yet how that works). There are over 3,000 designs posted...lots with no votes...but some with quite a few.

I'm right there with ya P'Gell...check the weather...check email...check Tabu...vote for Dreamer's car.

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadie

I'm right there with ya P'Gell...check the weather...check email...check Tabu...vote for Dreamer's car.

You guys rock.

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #11 
Well I posted in on our Twitter page - I hope that helps boost your votes. We'll see how many of our followers are feeling generous the whole 20 seconds it takes to vote

I promise I won't forget this weekened.

Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #12 
thanks for the reminder. just voted

Reply with quote  #13 
Oh, voting is over. I thought I was voting again, and these fine little Southern boys, in white coveralls came on the screen and asked if I would be their sponsor. I have no idea who these young men are, but something a little sexier than the white coverALLS, boys, and maybe.

How did Dreamer's car do? I couldn't find where to get the results. I hope you did well, honey.

Reply with quote  #14 
Note to Self:  P'Gell's votes can be bought by sexy men in something less than white coveralls.

Now...where did I put that flame colored thong?????

dreamer60
Reply with quote  #15 
Thank you all for your votes. We got 105 votes and now have to see if we make second round.
Also, I'd like to let you all know that on April 10th The American Veterans Motorcycle Club Savannah Chapter will be naming their annual Poker run for The Wounded Warrior Project after Will.
About a month after Will's death I donated his flag to this group in order to assure that it would be unfurled and displayed with honor. They put the flag and his picture on the wall in their clubhouse.
I cannot think of a better cause to carry my sons' name. The Wounded Warrior Project lends a hand to wounded soldiers by providing basic need when they are injured in the field. When a soldier is wounded, he is taken out of the field and all his basic personal needs are left at camp. The program provides those needs. It's a small favor to these soldiers. Having Will's name associated with a program which helps out the ones in need is indeed a true honor.
My main goal at his death was that people would know who he was. I didn't want him to be just another statistical number. I wanted people to recognise him as a person and when they see his picture or hear his name I want recognition to register even if they can't remember where they saw him or heard of him.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.