Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Nanny

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi Guess I should introduce myself I go by Nanny. I'm a SAHM(stay at home mom) married, with two kids. I'm a sex toy reviewer whos slightly addicted to blogging and SIMS2. In my free time (insert laugh) I enjoy kayaking, hiking, and random other hobbies.  Recently I've been trying to figure out a way to bring out the kinky in my hubby. As I enjoy being submissive, yet I'm having a hard time talking about this with the hubby. He only sees it as an aspect of play in the bedroom, where I'm interested in having more. I'm hoping maybe someone here can give me some insight as to how to approach this subject.
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Nanny,

Welcome to the forum. Does you husband have a hard time taking on a "dominant" role, or is the concept just a little beyond his comfort level? I'm sure we have a few members who have dealt with this before.

Nanny

Reply with quote  #3 

Welcome to the forum. Does you husband have a hard time taking on a "dominant" role, or is the concept just a little beyond his comfort level? I'm sure we have a few members who have dealt with this before.

No he doesn't have a hard time taking on the dominant role. I just don't think he grasps that you can take these roles outside the bedroom and I'm not sure how to show him. With all the social stigmas...
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
How far do you want to take it, Nanny? Do you want to explore submission just a little further or wear the collar as a full-time slave? John Warren's book "The Loving Dominant" is a great reference book for hetrosexual male dominance. I'd would highly recommend it to your husband if he's open to this lifestyle.

Here are are few bloggers who might be good sources of information:

Dragon Mage is a dominant who has been happily married to his sub for 14 years. His website is chock full of info, plus, unlike many doms, he happens to be an all-around nice guy.

JRM at Yes, I'm a slut has had a long-term relationship with her master. (I think they just got married?)

and Kayla at Kinky World is a full-time mistress engaged to her slave.

All three have great blogs and would be happy to answer any of your questions.

Nanny

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you. That's part of the problem I'm not sure. Since we have kids I think full time would be out of the picture. I fine with that, but I want more than what we're doing now.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #6 
Welcome aboard!
Plum Pudding

Reply with quote  #7 
Hi Nanny, Welcome to the group. I asked a question similar to this but I wanted to know how and can you  incorporate this into everyday life. You will find a lot of info and people willing to help you solve your problem here.
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.