Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Agirl

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey yall, I've been reading the forums here for a while and figured I might as well join up and start talking. So what are we talking about?
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
Welcome Agirl.
      We talk about anything and everything related to sex that you want to talk about. You don't know me and I don't know you so we can be brutally honest with each other but we're usually pretty considerate. You'll meet some real nice people here and many of us have become friends, if only on the Forum.
    Chances are quite good that what ever you think up some of us have tried and either succeeded or failed at. This is a good sounding board for some of the screwy ideas we get and you'll find some varying levels of advice. We have some pretty sharp people who are ready, willing and able to help by responding.
    If you're new here take 'the tour.' Go through the areas that interest you and get a handle of what people are saying and how they feel. If a subject tickles your fancy respond to it. If you want to toss out a question or an idea do it. You might be surprised at the responses you'll generate. I do it sometimes just to get a rise out of my friends. One thing you will learn right away is how little we know about such an important subject as sex. 
    The only time there's a problem is when people try to write like they text. If we can't understand what you wrote we can't very well give you our slant on your subject matter. Please, when you write to us, read it when you're done. Does it make sense? Is it really what you wanted to say and spell check it. It just helps us to communicate. HHH
Annabanana

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agirl

Hey yall, I've been reading the forums here for a while and figured I might as well join up and start talking. So what are we talking about?

Bacon. Always bacon.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #4 
bacon? lol
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.