Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Poll Results

have you ever had an expierience like that
 the best sex ever without a partner? 2 100%
 have you ever pleasured your self like that 0 0%
Total votes: 2. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
germanqueen

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey i want to share this.......i have bought this new vibrator if it is one than????  ok it is a belt which you put around your waiste attached to it is this penis wich will stimulate you....it has two different actions vibrations and rotation so you klit is busy all the time.....ohhhhh what a feeling.....promised pleasure....normally my husband doesnt know how to pleasure me and i have to fake the orgasm....lol....so i went online and found it.....
The great thing is you dont have to hold it at all ......you just lay down and relax ....if you can....lol......
I wish you could see.......or feel it.....oooooohhhhh my god
SeduceMe

Reply with quote  #2 
A Belt? how does that work exactly, have the same problem with my husband
germanqueen

Reply with quote  #3 
It is a StrapOn for your self with an remote controll either you can controll or a friend via a normal chat.....it feels so real
SeduceMe

Reply with quote  #4 
remote control via a chat? sounds like out of the future....i heard all remote controlled ones so far sucked?
germanqueen

Reply with quote  #5 
i know you are so right.... checked so many and lost so much money buying , trying them....jeje
but you know how it is you pay for good sex but dont want to cheat in the same time on your husband....lol

but this device is amazing.......
SeduceMe

Reply with quote  #6 
don't like to hold a remote in my hand with the cable going to my dildo
Shanna

Reply with quote  #7 
if it could be made with a remote control? I guess that would up the price though.
germanqueen

Reply with quote  #8 
it is a remote on the desktop.........you use it with you computer.....

chat in the same time with another person and play your fantasies.....

it is not expensiv....... and it is not a normal vibrator... It is called Joyriact.....I think also Wii wants to bring one out...
Adriana

Reply with quote  #9 
There are a few internet enabled toys.  But the internet has no idea what the Joyriact is..
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanqueen

it is not expensiv....... and it is not a normal vibrator... It is called Joyriact.....I think also Wii wants to bring one out...

Wii? I certainly don't think Nintendo is going to market a vibrating wii-mote with a penis sleeve on it!

AmorousRocker

Reply with quote  #11 
Just in case anyone comes along looking for this, here's a good place to start. JoyRiact They also have a Twitter here. Didn't read much on it because it didn't really interest me but it's Bluetooth controlled. Though also from what I read, they won't be released until the end of this year and the male version won't be released until spring of 2010. I don't know if the release dates or just for the US or if the female one is already released in other countries though.

As for the Wii thing, it was something that was supposed to happen but I'm not sure it ever did because I saw it, giggled and moved on and forgot about it until just now. They looked like this and I *think* they were to launch in Japan first.

Jamie Menez

Reply with quote  #12 
Do you mean like this? It looks awesome...... but not sure you know?

Check it out, like I say not sure
anmitrad

Reply with quote  #13 
I know the Wii may have got some stick for using a childs toy like that... but c'mon, what a great idea... i'm sure the single parents wouldn't mind using converting their kids toys after they've gone to sleep lol !!

I know there is an ipod connectable vibe.. but can't recall it at the moment.

Reply with quote  #14 
  OMG is that a silicone dildo sleeve that you can put on a vibrating WII controller? I have to run out and try this one. I wonder what kind of games can be played when that remote is in my well you know.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #15 
Thanks for the update Amorous
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.