Adult Sex Forum

Poll Results

have you ever had an expierience like that
 the best sex ever without a partner? 2 100%
 have you ever pleasured your self like that 0 0%
Total votes: 2. This poll has been closed.

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #16 
All I know is the Wiimote does not vibrate enough for any of our standards around here...
miakamoto

Reply with quote  #17 
Is it like a strap on? well as what some researchers say 97% of the men don't know how to give a woman the orgasm they really wanted.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #18 
Really? 97%? I think your odds of having an orgasm are higher than that.

If a man can give good oral, and if that doesn't work, he has no problem with a toy joining you two in bed, the odds are a LOT better than only 3% that you'll come.  (And FTR, if you two use a toy, HE is still involved. A man doesn't "give" you an orgasm, the two of you "get" the orgasm together. What did Helen Gurley Brown say, "A woman is responsible for her own orgasm." I think that says a lot. Of course HE has to use skill, but you have to guide him as well. Men aren't psychics.

Just my experience.

Reply with quote  #19 
Agreed, P Gell. It's not really the guy's fault. We've got complicated machinery that has to be danced with just right to get us to the orgasm point. We don't have an external tool that gets aroused when the wind blows just right.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabu Toypro

We don't have an external tool that gets aroused when the wind blows just right.
Perfect explanation.

heh heh heh heh You said....blow......

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.