Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
the_end

Reply with quote  #1 
okay so my boyfriend wants me to wear lingerie with garter belts and the thigh high stockings but i have an odd body shape i have a larger chest 34 DD and i have a huge butt im like 42 inches around in the hips but anyway does anyone have suggestions? 

Reply with quote  #2 
Only suggestion I would have is wear em...there is no such thing as lingerie that looks bad on anybody...no matter their shape.
TabuToys Moderator
Reply with quote  #3 
The End,

There's nothing weird about your body shape. If you've happened to watch movies or music videos within the last 5 years you've probably noticed that "big" butts are the new breasts. (AKA: Beyonce, Vida Guerra, and J. Lo..)
With that said, you still need to feel confident so I'd suggest you go with lingerie that shows off what you consider are your best features. A hip-length babydoll with a low-cut bodice would display that enviable cleavage while minimizing the rest. Just keep in mind, your other half probably loves ALL your features..even the one's you don't.  There's no better way to show off all the "goodies" than with a sheer bodystocking.
They are actually quite flattering and have the added bonus of bieng crotchless-and a little easy access never hurts.

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #4 
Right now I bet there are a lot of guys envying your boyfriend or husband. 34 DD! Wow! My wife would be the first to tell you I'm a boob man and her's are much smaller but I love them because they're hers and by virtue of a marriage license, mine. Use what the good lord gave you and enjoy. If he wants you to wear something , it's probably because he loves it. Hank
viXXXette

Reply with quote  #5 
Hold your head high and WORK THAT SHIT. It's all in how you carry it.
the_end

Reply with quote  #6 
thanks to everyone who gave me advice! you all are such a great help

Reply with quote  #7 
A wise friend of mine compared lovers to bottles or gift packages, sure the label or wrapping can get you interested but it's what's inside and how you use it that's important. Do the best you can with what you've got, keep an open, inquisitive mind and constantly try to improve yourself. Hank
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.