Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
File this one under "ridiculous". Apparently, this billboard is offensive to some. Not for the tag line, but because the milk on the baby's face is... disgusting? What? Right, because an infant should have the manners to blot his dribble.

I can't seem to embed it, so here's the link: http://www.clevelandleader.com/node/13682

Seems pretty tame to me but I can't help to question, once again, what is the big friggin deal with breastfeeding?! There isn't even a breast featured in the billboard! I had to assume it's the dribble based on the comments from the post. Maybe someone can enlighten me because I just do not get the uproar.

Roadie

Reply with quote  #2 
The uproar is over the word "Breast" appearing on a billboard...where the PUBLIC can see it...

Oh God...I need a nipple to suck on...

Hey, Dreamer....................................................

dreamer60
Reply with quote  #3 
Twenty three years ago, when I first had my youngest son, I was sitting in the DFCS office waiting to see someone about medical assistance. My baby started getting fussy so I slipped into the bathroom long enough to get him started nursing, threw a light blankie over him and my exposed breast and casually went back to my seat. I was afraid if I missed my name being called I'd have to reschedule my appointment. There was a ragtag dude in the row in front of me who actually turned in his chair til he was sitting in it backwards, propping his chin in his hands and staring at me. Several ladies told him he was rude, but he never flinched. After several minutes I got tired of it. I popped the nipple out of my baby's mouth aimed carefully and gave him a faceful of breast milk.He almost fell off his chair backwards and all the other ladies in the room applauded and jeered at him til he left.
I never had any other problem with anyone when I breast fed in public. I was a whip it out anywhere Mom....lol.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
Ohhh!
P Gell

Reply with quote  #5 
Dreamer, good for you! I was a "whip it out anywhere" Mom, also. My four kids all breastfed for longer than most in the West do (between 15 months and 4 and half years. Depending on the kid's need and health.)  

The "Got Milk" advertising campaign had the milk of an UNKNOWN COW on people's faces. IMO, that is disgusting. Human milk on a HUMAN baby is not.

That kid in the ad is absolutely CUTE as can be. I just wanna hug him! What a doll!

Reply with quote  #6 
Oh for Christ's sake. You can't say anything now a days without offending someone. I think we ought to just piss 'em all off. HHH
Roadie

Reply with quote  #7 
If more of them would come in here, HHH, we probably would! LOL
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.