Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
I don't know if this ever happen to you, but have you ever sneezed so hard that it felt like some of it came out of your vagina? I'm not talking about accidently peeing your pants (which is common) but kind of like a weird sensation that feels like your vagina sneezed too? I know it sounds weird but I swear it's happened to me before.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #2 
Princess: are you inferring that you squirted when you sneezed? I suppose all things are possible, and I wouldn't think that an accidental discharge of fluid with something as violent as a sneeze would be something that hasn't happened to someone before, especially if they were sexually excited.

Now what we have to ascertain is what kind of fluid you expelled? Urine is considerably thinner, more watery, and it has a much stronger smell as compared to the fluid a sexually excited woman squirts. It's thicker, more viscous and it has less of an odor. I always referred to their discharge as their 'honey' because it was thicker than urine and sweet. There was only a slight hint of ammonia as it came out of the same urethra as their urine but it was noticeably different. The ladies who first experienced this with me were appalled as they thought they'd peed in my mouth. They claimed when it happened they couldn't control it, and they knew I wasn't into golden showers. I knew instantly it wasn't urine and I helped them get over the shock.

So I have to ask, "Do you normally squirt while masturbating? The few women I've known who could and did squirt regularly said that they could almost do it on demand. They said the feeling was very similar to urinating, just much more intense because of their sexual arousal. Last but not least, were you sexually excited when this occurred?  I think we need some more details to give you any kind of an educated guess.HHH
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #3 
No, it wasn't a squirt or a pee in this incident. It was more like a spasm that sort of dried it up for a second. It's an odd sensation that's hard to explain. I've only squirted when I've masterbasted with an intense bullet, but with my hand, no.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #4 
I've coughed so hard that my arm hurt.. Related, I think, because our muscles are so tense and releasing so violently that it can cause a chain reaction
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #5 
Okay thank god someone here knows what I'm talking about. Is there a particular word for spasms in the vagina.
Adriana

Reply with quote  #6 
Contractions might be a better word?
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #7 
Princess: I have a question for you: where is everybody? This used to be a very active forum and it's obviously died of neglect. I miss you guys. HHH
claudia

Reply with quote  #8 
is it true 3 lovers are better than one?
DirtyThirties

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHH

Princess: I have a question for you: where is everybody? This used to be a very active forum and it's obviously died of neglect. I miss you guys. HHH

im back!  I had a baby 5 weeks ago so I wasn't feeling very sexual for the last 9 months or so. lol.

Reply with quote  #10 
Talk about being away for a while.  First I had to go in and have my knee replaced so 3 week in hospital due to catching something while I was there, then no up and down the stairs for a month.  Then I get down there and go out to sit in the sun for the first time and when I get up to go in and get on the putor the dog trips me up with the lease and I crash and burn.  Broke the upper  bone in the rt arm, back in the hospital and surgery and a weeks stay.  Get out and am grounded till the cast comes off. 3 Days before it comes off, I wind up with a virus that settles in my lungs...  I can't walk from the bed the john without running out of breath.  Back to the Doc and guess what, yep back in the hospital for 3 weeks .  They ever stabbed me through the chest to take out lung tissue.. these people are pure evil.  Week before I come home kid tell me he was doing some upgrades on the putor and it started smoking,  Yep it shorted out some how, he found a crack in the motherboard and the power supply shorted out.  I'm praying another brick don't fall, I don't think I'll live through it.

Reply with quote  #11 
Like the old saying:

"Cheer up - things could be worse. So I cheered up and sure enough, things got worse".

Hopefully things will be OK for you from now on :-)
prettylad

Reply with quote  #12 
I heard that this happens and will get worse as you get older...
Maybe a good idea to work on the PC muscles for stronger contractions.

PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #13 
But why does it happen? Is it all the PC muscle? Also yeah, I noticed how dead this place has been.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.