Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Fascinating piece (and comments) about the sexual fetish of cuckoldry on SusieBright's Journal. And it relates to the never-ending sex scandal of Tiger Woods and his innumerable mistresses. Tiger aside, it seems to be gaining poularity thanks to the internet, but I think this fetish has been around for quite some time.

Anyone have cuckold fantasies? In other words, fantasize about walking in on your wife getting fucked by other men? Ever gone through with it?

Read Susie's piece here

Roadie

Reply with quote  #2 
Mine is not a fantasy...more like the ultimate nightmare. It involves guns, blood and lots of ugly other things.
dreamer60
Reply with quote  #3 
Although the running joke around the house is Roadikins texting me to tell me he's on his way home so my boyfriend will have time to leave....ummmmm I don't think I would ever be brave enough or stupid enough to even think of sharing my affections with anyone but Roadie. I know when I got it good and I also know that Roadie and I both share the same possessiveness. His fantasies tend to revolve around finding himself between my legs.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
Aww..love you guys
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.