Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
I decided I wanted to pull this post. Due to the comments, I couldn't. So I'm just editing it out. It's over, it's solved. Calm...
Roadie

Reply with quote  #2 
Standing...Applauding...Cheering....

Stick to your guns, Madam ToyPro. I think we in here know each other well enough that we will stand with you, behind you, next to you...no matter what other people say. If I wanted to find a better place to display my wares, talk openly about sex and all its misconceptions...I have serious doubts that I would be as well accepted as I am in here. I certainly hope the rest of this class feels the same way...

I'm sorry I dont Twit, Tweet, Twat, or anything close...or I would be right there to enter. My entry for now is I LOVE YOU guys...

Adriana

Reply with quote  #3 
Totally lame. By the way, think I missed this contest. Is it still open? Can I find more info? Nevermind, I found it on your Twitter.

I think it's just a crazy coincidence. It seems like this person did have it going a few days before (I commented on Jan 29th actually) but let's be honest here, Fleshlight and Lelo are both incredibly typical toy makers to boast when having a contest. The chances that two contests would be going on right now with similar toys? Are super high and I don't think rude comments to you is appropriate.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
Thanks for the support! I've been working for Tabu for long enough to feel the vitual stab wounds. I took a long weekend of calm, cool and relax. Hope you had a great weekend too.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #5 
I'm sorry, Pro, that sucks. (Or rather, it doesn't suckwhy do we use NICE things, like.....sucking for things we don't like? Gives me idea for a thread.) It's awful.

I don't know the particulars, I don't "tweet." I actually signed up, because a few friends on the alternative lifestyle discussion board I used to moderate wanted me to, but I didn't understand HOW and just gave up.

I wish I had read this sooner. I would like to try a Lelo.

HUGS, Pro!

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.