Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Boing Boing features a confessional from an anonymous woman who has Persistent Genital Arousal Syndrome (previously known as Persistent Sexual Arousal Syndrome). She has spontaneous, uncontrollable orgasms multiple times a day. It started when she was 17 and continues to this day. She thinks she may even have this issue for life!

She describes the condition and all of the disruptions that come with it. She now avoids hugs unless she's ready, she avoids dark places, thundering basslines and anything that could cause vibrations like a train or an idle car. She says sometimes they are so intense that she wants to scream - but also says that the condition is completely unrelated to sex drive. She details how she doesn't have a sex life but does have a loving partner of 6 years and says she'd love to be his deserving "real girlfriend".

If you'd like to read it, go to Boing Boing

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Another piece on PSAS over at SUNfiltered: Naked Love (the part Em&Lo contribute!) I wonder if it's about the same woman. They didn't name her in the Boing Boing piece.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
Bumping this topic for another case of PSAS. This one caused by a Nintendo Wii injury:

A woman fell from her Wii Fit board and apparently tweaked a nerve that now makes her very sensitive to vibrations. Very sensitive. She says even the hum of a food processor can turn her on!

That can either be fun or a real pain in the ass. You can read more at HuffPo: Amanda Flowers Claims Wii Fit Injury Made Her A Sex Addict

(I didn't see anywhere that the woman used the term "sex addict" but oh well - google keywords I suppose)

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.