Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Jenny Block , freelance writer and author of "Open: Love, Sex, and Life in an Open Marriage" wrote a piece for Foxnews' Sexual Health section called Why Phone Sex Is Just as Good as the Real Thing .  You can read the whole piece through that link, but I thought I'd highlight my favorite part.

Some of you have been asking how to get that spark back into your relationship. Have you tried phone sex? It may seem juvenile, but don't you remember how fun and exciting your relationship was when it was new? Why not go back to those feelings and get giddy again? Phone sex can be fun and more than anything, could be the key that leads your sex life down a fresh, new path.

Here's what Jenny says about phone sex:

1. Phone sex relieves stress. It can take your mind off things that are doing nothing but driving you crazy and instead put you in a happier – and naughtier – state of mind.

2. Phone sex takes care of the heavy lifting. Sometimes the hardest part about getting down to it is getting started. Dirty little chats throughout the day can give you a great head start.

3. Phone sex brings you closer. Secrets can be bad. But in this case, they are good. Very good. Having a little something that’s just between you and your partner can make you feel like it’s the two of you against the world. Very sexy.

You don't have to go full-on, hands-in-your-pants phone sex. But you can start by using one sentence teases so that the anticipation does build into enough fuel for the night. Give it a try! 

Roadie

Reply with quote  #2 
Oh God! Dreamer and I spend our day sexting!
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Not while you're driving I hope. HHH
Roadie

Reply with quote  #4 
No way Triple H...I make sure the ride has come to a full and complete stop before sexting! And besides, while its ok for every other moron on the road to text while they are driving...if we get caught, its a $2,600 fine...for the first offense. I aint got that kind of money!
dreamer60
Reply with quote  #5 
Sometimes I like to send Roadie a picture of what I'm wearing to the grocery store, especially when I'm in a slutty mood. Then we sext the whole time I'm shopping.  Gets me hot and wet so that when Roadie gets home from work, He knows what the possibilities are
mistress_kay

Reply with quote  #6 
We've only done it a handful of times when we were separated, but I have to say it's a fun way to pass the time.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.