Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Poll Results

Have you experimented with anal play (with a finger or toy?)
 Hell no! (Exit only.) 7 8%
 No, but I've though about it. 17 21%
 Tried it, wasn't for me. 6 7%
 Like it. 34 43%
 I'm a backdoor man! 14 17%
Total votes: 78   Please or register an account to vote.

Author   Comment  
TabuToys Moderator
Reply with quote  #1 
No longer the "taboo" that it once was, more and more straight couples are using anal play to spice up their sex lives, whether it's a finger, a dildo or even a strap-on. How do you feel about it?  :-\
Orin54

Reply with quote  #2 
I like to insert a vibro bullet in my ass while I'm masturbating. I enjoy it immensly and it gets my cock rock-hard but I have no desire to take it to the next level (if you know what I mean.)
ireallywanttoknow

Reply with quote  #3 
My wife does me from time to time with a prostate massager or vibrator and enjoys watching my reactions as she gives me a hand job.  My orgasms are absolutely huge when she does this.  It is one of the best orgasms you could possibly have.  The sheer amount is way larger than normal too.  I can multiple times if she wants to take the time too.  I highly recommend you try it.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #4 
How many of you who went to the far east and got some thing other than a "short time" didn't get a pearl job or a finger wave? Hank
Crazyredwizard

Reply with quote  #5 
It's good. That's all I'll say.  :-[
human_fighter

Reply with quote  #6 
My GF loves strap-on play she loves putting me on my back and watching the expression on my face when I cum buckets for her... its amazing I love it... couldn't have a relationship without it
nofigleaf

Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by human_fighter

My GF loves strap-on play she loves putting me on my back and watching the expression on my face when I cum buckets for her... its amazing I love it... couldn't have a relationship without it

I can totally relate to this. Matter-of-fact, she's been hinting (strongly) at watching me and 'someone else' go at it. Guess turn about is fair play as I enjoyed watching her and another woman together. It's just the next step for us.

Reply with quote  #8 
i never try something like that...but...i think it's ok....
P123

Reply with quote  #9 
I love it. Collect many toys and love to find an appropriate sized penis.
studley

Reply with quote  #10 
I don't understand why anal play for guys is frequently associated with being gay. One's orientation has nothing to do with the pleasure of (or adversion to) anal play. I personally love it at times and use an anal probe when in the mood and have the time for extended play. I have also tried electro-stimulation around the anal area which is fantastic. (I need to make or find an inexpensive anal electro probe).  While I never had an orgasm from anal play alone, it sure enhances a "normal" masturbation session.
jacco

Reply with quote  #11 
A dildo in your ass doesn't make you gay , unless it's your boyfriend putting it their .
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #12 
Here here.
jacco

Reply with quote  #13 
" Just clowning around " My dildo is my favorite toy . The pressure helps me to orgasm almost like my younger days .
Dave465

Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by studley

I don't understand why anal play for guys is frequently associated with being gay. One's orientation has nothing to do with the pleasure of (or adversion to) anal play. I personally love it at times and use an anal probe when in the mood and have the time for extended play. I have also tried electro-stimulation around the anal area which is fantastic. (I need to make or find an inexpensive anal electro probe).   While I never had an orgasm from anal play alone, it sure enhances a "normal" masturbation session.

Yeah, it does make an orgasm more intense with some stimulation there.
MCL865

Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabu

Here here.
Funny
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.