Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
So the other day I finally got my Cyberskin Cinnamon dildo in the mail and it's actually to big for me to use it for vaginal penetration and I originally got it to practice oral on but it's so sticky, how do I deal with the stickiness but still be able to put it in my mouth, etc. Also when I tried to put extra lube on it to use it for vaginal penetration it just slipped out of my hand, so unstable. Anyone else have a cyberskin dildo?
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Grab a flavored condom and slap it on that baby! Cyberskin tastes horrible, so I'd advise this every time. As far as the sticky factor goes, here's what Topco, the manufacturer of Cyberskin suggests:

Wash delicately with mild soap and warm water. Air-dry, then powder with a small amount of cornstarch (Do not use talcum powder! It has been linked with cervical cancer). Store cyberskin toys in a plastic bag with a small amount of cornstarch to keep them from getting sticky.

jozef88

Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessKLS

So the other day I finally got my Cyberskin Cinnamon dildo in the mail and it's actually to big for me to use it for vaginal penetration and I originally got it to practice oral on but it's so sticky, how do I deal with the stickiness but still be able to put it in my mouth, etc. Also when I tried to put extra lube on it to use it for vaginal penetration it just slipped out of my hand, so unstable. Anyone else have a cyberskin dildo?
  i don't understand what's the problem when you use it in vaginal penetration...? do you like it...
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jozef88

[quote author=PrincessKLS link=topic=2227.msg6445#msg6445 date=1255104618]
  i don't understand what's the problem when you use it in vaginal penetration...? do you like it...

I think it's just I have a small, virginal hole and for a long time I would have a similar problem with vibrators I've used. And ironically I find even when a penetrate myself with them successfully it doesn't stimulate me as well as on the clit. So I'm seriously just thinking of getting a clitorial massager.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
Princess: some of these topics could be potentially very interesting and our experiences could be useful to others. "Pro" suggested that you "slap a condom on it" for your practice. Did you? How did it work? You lit the tinder on this subject's fire so don't let it go out now. I'll bet that there are a lot of women of all ages who are troubled with this dilemma and haven't taken the initiative to follow through. Have you? And what were the results? Hank 
P Gell

Reply with quote  #6 
SOrry, I originally put this in the wrong place.

Princess, I admire your practice! I am sure your future lover(s) will appreciate it.

I have to be honest, it is really not the same as the Real Thing (I am sure you know this.) Men are more.....pliable than most dils and the rigidity changes from minute to minute, depending on how much they are into it, what time of day it is, whether they've has something to drink (alcohol tends to make some men a little or a LOT less firm) and the closer they get to orgasm. Also, dils don''t have skin which moves and changes texture, and you can't beat the warmth of the real thing. (But, practice can be good, just remember NOT to bite. Wink The dil won't scream, like a man would.)

I know I can certainly go farther down on a Real Man than on a dil. I can easily goes balls deep on The Man (who is blessed with somewhere between 8.5 and 9 inches when completely aroused) and I certainly can't go that far on a dil. It's just different. I don't have an emotional attachment to a dil (even when he's holding it, what can I say? He likes to watch me go down, even if he's......busy elsewhere with his member) and the dil doesn't respond to my subtle actions with as much give and take.

BUT, it can give you an idea of what it is like. ONLY the Real Thing is going to be better, honey. SO much different, and better. Some of the best parts of going down on a man is feeling his member change with what you are doing. You'll see......

But, for now, keep practicing. You may want to try a smaller dil or vibe for penetration. Stretching the hymen is a very good idea, while you are still technically a virgin. The Man did a good job of helping me with this (long before we got into sex toys, he just used his hand) and The First Time didn't hurt at ALL!

Reply with quote  #7 
We finally have Renew, specially made for Cyberskin toys, in stock. So no need to use cornstarch.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #8 
Princess:
I never got a chance to see or read the interview with Linda Lovelace back in the late sixties but I sure heard a lot about it. Supposedly she admitted having learned how to deep throat cocks by watching sword swallowers. As you may recall she improved on their techniques quite a bit. It might be worth watching "DEEP THROAT," again or for the first time if you haven't seen it. Nina Hartley has also done a video on the subject I would recommend that's well worth watching. "Pro" can probably best advise you on that.

I've known my share of Fellatrix's and I generally classified women into two columns: sword swallowers and those that can't. If practice makes perfect then that's what you have to strive for. I like your attitude because you appear to be an adventurous person and your future lovers will appreciate that. We who have had it generally classify the ladies who did it to us into two categories: those who can and those who couldn't or wouldn't. 

Just don't start out on a dildo reproduction the size of John Holmes's tool or you're likely to be in for a very discouraging experience. Start with that "teenie weenie" we talked about here on the Forum or something like that. Again "Pro" could probably best advise you on what they have that's suitable for you to start with. In either case you're going to want something with a wide base like you need in anal because you don't want to hiccup and die of a blocked airway.

I think you may want to start working with length first, not something too thick. Then you can work up in girth. I think oral sex is a lot like anal in the respect that you have to get used to a foreign object in one of your orifices, tis one being your throat. It can't be that easy or all the ladies could do it. You need to get accustomed to something deep in the back of your throat and you have to get past the gag reflex. No guy who has any feeling for you is going to want you to do something for him that's going to bring you  to the brink of vomiting. At least I wouldn't. Once you're comfortable with it I suspect you'll get to like it if only because of the power you'll have over your lovers. You know what we call women who can suck a golf ball through a garden hose or suck start a Harley? Darling. That's my two cents on the subject. HHH
P Gell

Reply with quote  #9 
"Start a Harley?" LOL!

What is that a reference to? (I am pretty dense sometimes.) Hand skills?

Reply with quote  #10 
P Gell: it's not just start a Harley. The new ones have electric starters, no more kick starts. The inference is her ability to apply enough suction on the exhaust pipe to turn over the engine. Think about it. HHH 
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #11 
Princess: Two short video clips you should watch on Cherry TV are: "HOW TO GIVE GREAT BLOW JOBS," (Five minutes), and, "BJ TIPS," (Four minutes and twenty seconds). They're very well organized and done. One is on today's screen and the other is in their easy to go to archives. You should check it out. There's a lot of good information there. Once you've watched them I'd be interested in what you think. HHH
P Gell

Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHH

P Gell: it's not just start a Harley. The new ones have electric starters, no more kick starts. The inference is her ability to apply enough suction on the exhaust pipe to turn over the engine. Think about it. HHH 

Haha.....I'll have to tell The Man this one. It's one I've not heard before.

Reply with quote  #13 
P Gell: ours is to educate and entertain. HHH
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #14 
Princess: have you followed through on your idea of developing and practicing your oral skills on a condom covered toy? I know one woman who did that by the way. HHH
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #15 
Oh shit,realized I haven't replied back ever sorry. I did get flavored condoms and lubes and it was good. However, I don't have the same dildo anymore and I threw it out due to his deseneration (spelling) but I have a slim one I use for penetration (pink) and a large one in an ivory color I practice on with lube that's not cyberskin on occasion. I can't say my oral skills are really better but I have the tools to practice. I mostly just use bullets now for any stimulation.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.