Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Derick

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey all firstly hello and I am a new poster with some questions/need of help so I am the odd ball of the male race as I have tried a various array of messagers and none of them seem to work. So I was curious if any other guys have the same issue and have some advice/toys that worked for them.

So here is a bit of my story I started this trip about 2 years ago and I went cheap to test the waters at first and then moved up.

List
Doc Johnson Men's Prostate Massager Wand Black (vib at the middle = very little stimulation at the tip)
Dr. Joel Kaplan Prostate Massager (was a free gift with the Wand and the thing cracked on first use so beware)
Aneros Helix
Progasam (the picture does no justice to the size lol)

The issue with the first two was it didn't seem to "reach" the desired area. I then thought perhaps its the quality so I purchased a Helix as everyone seemed to get some form of results. Very little happened.
Then I tried the Progasam as it was on deep discount of like $30 @ Edenfantasys. (with 20% coupon deal too)

The first few times I used the Progasam upon entry I would get a raging erection but after those few times I never got the "feeling" again and never achieved my goal in those few attempts. I tried the two Aneros for a year or so now with little results. I do climax a bit harder but I can achieve that easily without it.

So my question is I am about 6"3 could my size perhaps put my prostate further in or higher up then your "normal" messagers reach?
I was thinking of looking at g-spot messagers as most seem to have a much higher head and like my girlies toys seem to have the messagers in the "head" vs at the base which I think I might need more direct stimulation.

Id appreciate any help as I know I can't be the only one with this issue. Thanks.

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
So, just to be clear - you're looking for a prostate massager that vibrates at the tip? Have you ever actually hit your P-spot? I didn't seem to make that out from your post. And girth is or isn't an issue?

For a non-vibrating toy, take a look at the Nexus Gyro Xtreme. It's longer and girthier than most prostate toys. Also, the Ophoria Beyond 3 should reach your spot.

For vibration, look at the Silicone Flexi-Power Rod Vibrator. It's long, flexible and has vibration at the tip. 7 patterns of vibration!

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
This is probably one that the "Pro" should respond to because I'm sure that she probably knows more about what's on the market than we do. Given your height and considering that the rest of you is probably in proportion you may have a problem I haven't experienced. I'm 5' 8", I was five 9' and 3/4" but you shrink as you get older. Thank God that doesn't shrink, but thats' another matter.

I do know that a three inch middle finger works fine for me but are you aiming for the right spot? What you may be experiencing is just the heightened sensation of something entering your butt. That alone can give you a raging hard on. Your prostate is at the base of your penis and mine responds well to digital massage or vibrations. Before you give  up on what you already have try moving it along the base of your penis inside your and see what you get when you're in the about three inches. You should get that "Oh wow, what have we got here feeling."  Don't forget you have to go "up" as well as in. It this helps please report back to the class with your results. Best of Luck. Hank
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
I'm also liking the new Handmaiden series. The finger grooves look good for gripping with lubed hands. No vibration though.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
If you're looking for something to stimulate your prostate besides a well trained finger I suggest you get something that has a variable vibrator incorporated in the appliance. For the ones that don't just touch one of you lover's vibrators to it and believe me you'll feel it. Try it you'll like it. HHH 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.