Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
crack3d

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi,

I have been thinking about buying a new Toy such as a vibrating pussy while my gf is away.  She has a vibrator but when we have phone sex I would like to have something to.  Any suggestions? or is there a video I could show her of a vibrating pussy toy in action so she will know what I have on my end.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Usually it's just a vibrating bullet that you insert in the back of the toy. Here are the male masturbators we carry: http://www.tabutoys.com/subcategory/Masturbators

The Real Skin Latin is a good choice.

crack3d

Reply with quote  #3 
I do have a question though.  How easy are these things to clean? and How long do they normally last?
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
They're almost always open ended so clean up is easy: flip and wash.

If you go with something like a Fleshlight, it can be removed from the casing to clean.

Just use soap and water and let it air dry. If you get something made of Cyberskin, grab some Renew to pat on after it's dry to keep it from getting sticky. Keep any soft toy or masturbator stored in a lint-free cloth or scarf or grab a SugarSak. With proper care they'll last a lot longer, but the amount of usage will determine that. We used to have "testers" (for hands only) in the shop that got zero care (and in fact were abused) and still lasted over a year.

Ahilles

Reply with quote  #5 
HI guys!
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION ABOUT WHICH TOY YOU should CHOOSE, I recommend FLASHLIGHT, I BOUGHT MYSELF ONE YESTERDAY, AND I CAN NOT STOP USING IT, I CHOOSE A ONE CALLED STAMINA training

check IT OUT:

admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #6 
I believe you are referring to the Fleshlight, Sir Spams-A-lot. If you're going to post links in our forum you might as well learn how to spell your own product correctly.

P.S: Link removed. You're totally banned.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.