Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
imonfire

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello,
The story is that I want to present my girl-friend a really good vibrator but this modern assortment of different vibrators confuses somewhat... I hear that rabbit vibrators drive girls mad but also they say that nothing will be better than classic. Please, girls who have some experience with these devices, help me with advice..

Cheers!
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
The cool thing about rabbits is, you have options. Usually the shaft and the clit stimulator have separate controls and can run independantly. Some of them even have pulsing and other variety of vibrations you can choose from.

Betty Rocket

Reply with quote  #3 
I am not a huge fan of traditional vibes. They are fun to tease with....but for me the buck stops there.

A rabbit vibe is definitely my preference...........

Reply with quote  #4 
I tihnk it depends on the person. All you can do is give one or both a shot.
TingTingGirl

Reply with quote  #5 
Rabbits! How can a girl not like to get her clit off?
joanprice

Reply with quote  #6 
It depends completely on the woman. If we didn't have many, many preferences, there would be no need for the variety of sex toys that TabuToys carries! I'd recommend getting your girlfriend a gift certificate to TabuToys and letting her choose her own!

Author of Better Than I Ever Expected: Straight Talk about Sex After Sixty (http://www.joanprice.com/BetterThanExpected.htm)

Join us -- we're talking about ageless sexuality at http://www.betterthanieverexpected.blogspot.com
P Gell

Reply with quote  #7 
When someone makes a NON Rabbit vibe with the "rotating beads" in the shaft I will be a happier woman. WHY hasn't someone done this yet? My G Spot is right at the opening and this would be heavenly, but ONLY the Rabbits have this, and my Man and I don't really prefer this kind of vibe.  (The only one I have seen is a really cheap toy (on an other site) meant for male anal stim, and the beads need to be REMOVED to be cleaned, as they are not encased, and it seems really like too much work, and they are NOT covered by anything, they are evidently right up against your tissue. Seems weird.)

Someone asked how a woman could not like the clit stim on the Rabbits. Some of us need REALLY intense stimulation, and outside of a few (we don't even have one, I have to go on what I can see from a picture) I don't think most of them would do me any good when I am alone. (If there is a suggestion for a Rabbit with a REALLY strong motor on the "ear" part, like close to  Hitachi or Wahl strength, I'd LOVE to see it.)

Also, I don't know what I'd do with the "ears" when my man goes South. Don't want him to feel like he isn''t needed. I suppose you could turn it around.......

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by P Gell

When someone makes a NON Rabbit vibe with the "rotating beads" in the shaft I will be a happier woman. WHY hasn't someone done this yet? My G Spot is right at the opening and this would be heavenly, but ONLY the Rabbits have this, and my Man and I don't really prefer this kind of vibe. 

I love the Snow Bunny's powerful clit stimulator, but it certainly doesn't compare to a Hitachi.

And here's the closest thing to a non-rabbit I could find: The Rotating Probe. Honestly, it is a little heavy and from what I recall, a tad noisy.

P Gell

Reply with quote  #9 
Wow. The Colt looks nice, even though it's designed for a man. It's the closest I've seen to what I am talking about. If they put a little curve on it, they could sell it well to women.

But, you said it's loud? That won't do. We have a house full of kids. I hate music on when we make love,not only am I distracted, but then I can't hear when one of them might come barging in, despite being taught "knock before you come in" since they were babies) I need Fun Factory quiet toys. We have a rather cheap G Spot toy, bought at the local "dirty video store" and it's so loud that I start laughing when we turn it on. (We only use it "off" now.) I need them quiet. I'll have to keep looking.  Thanks anyway though. That one is as close as anything I have seen.

I am assuming the ball bearings are encased, and do not need to be removed to clean the toy, right?

Reply with quote  #10 
Yes, all encased - you just clean the outside. I'll keep looking to see if we can find you what you're looking for
P Gell

Reply with quote  #11 
Thank you.

Reply with quote  #12 
Most women swear by a Hitachi. Never tried it, but I've heard lots of good things.

As for rabbits, maybe I haven't tried the good ones yet, but any that I've tried have just been so awkward and annoying feeling that I wasn't fond of them at all. I prefer classic vibrators. Not real fond of bullet ones, either.

You say you want to get her one, so I'm assuming she's comfortable with the idea of vibrators, so I'll just pick some out that I've heard great reviews about.

If you have the money, this one is consider a "luxury" vibrator, and DOES live up the price. It's also rechargable and very easy to clean, and soft to the touch. Most women LOVE this one:
http://www.tabutoys.com/product/LELO_Liv_Deep_Blue_Vibrator
And honestly, ANYTHING out of the LELO series is a pretty amazing bet.

This guy is PERFECT for a small budget. Honestly, this is the first vibrator I ever bought, and I come back to it more often than not. It's very soft to the touch and has adjustable speed.
http://www.tabutoys.com/product/Naughty_Secrets_Inner_Desire_Vibrator

If you want a good afternoon thing to do together, you could always consider the "Clone-a-Willy" kit. It'd be amusing, and possibly a turn on to think she's masturbating with an exact replica:
http://www.tabutoys.com/product/The_Clone_A_Willy_Vibrating_Kit

You may also want to consider trying this little guy out. While it's not the vibrator you're looking for, it would be a nice surprise for her while you two enjoy a night out:
http://www.tabutoys.com/product/Vibrating_Panty_Pal_Purple_Star

I've also heard really good things about this one. And it's pretty.:
http://www.tabutoys.com/product/Evolved_Waterproof_Princess_Vibrator_Diamond_Edition

While I'm at it, I want to say good for you for being accepting to this. I've seen too many men that feel they're being "replaced" by vibrators. That's never the case. Bringing toys in your sex life can make it SO much more fun.

I hope everything goes okay. Let us know how it goes.

cleondann

Reply with quote  #13 
Rabbit vibrator got its name from the clitoral stimulator at the end looks like rabbit ears. Rabbit sex toy is more in demand because of its smooth and pliable texture gives pleasurable experience to women.
samphaul
Reply with quote  #14 
I think tabutoys provide some good range of vibraters...
i have also seen a website---SPAM LINK REMOVED---selling vibraters and other feminines accessories at cheaper cost.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #15 
^ Doh! My friend, you just made your first mistake!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.