Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Jamie Menez

Reply with quote  #1 

I read a story on some sex toy site (they have news on it) about Russel Brand. Apparently he was seen in a sex shop in LA but when the paps saw him he tried to flee. Quite funny really. Maybe hes not as happy go lucky as he makes out?

This is where I found it I have had a google about and I can;t see a great deal else on it only the sun covered it?? Maybe its rumours

Anybody heard anything about this? I do like him but at the same time I kind of hate him??? ha
Agirl

Reply with quote  #2 
Yum, He looks like a kinky one. I bet he and Katy Perry have a good time.
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
Who is he? HHH
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
HHH-

Russell Brand is a British comedian who's been in a few comedies like "Forgetting Sara Marshall." (I know, I haven't seen it either.) He does have an odd appeal.

PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #5 
I don't neccessarily find his physical appearance hot but I do like him alot and found it rediculous that after he hosted the VMA, people wanted to send death threats to him because at the time Obama was about to get elected and he basically showed his bias against the Bush administration and John McCain. I find it odd that viewers wanted to get rid of him because I thought MTV audiences were comprised of mostly Democrat leaning sheep because MTV told them to,
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.