Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan1066

i am using a flashlight masturbator from lelove ...and i want to know are they safe for me..it has a comfortable grip and is very soft and ultrarealistic

Yeah, we know who you work for. We removed your spam links and honestly, you've put your self-promotion in the wrong section.  :

waterproof-vibrator

Reply with quote  #17 
Yes, I give credit to Duracels. It work just perfect for me

Reply with quote  #18 
No, looks like you're trying to give credit to your Amazon store. Maybe you'd like me to add comments to some of your items for sale and link to Tabutoys.com? I've had it with you rat spammers, man.
mistress_kay

Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabu Toypro

I use Duracell's green and black batteries. (do they have a name?) They come with a 4 slot recharger and they last longer than disposables - even in my camera! I got this kit about 3 years ago at an Office-Something store (seen 'em at a few) and they are still going strong. The kit was $20 which seemed high but 3 years? Sold!

Awesome. I took your recommendation and I'm using them now. I absolutely love them. I just got a rechargable camera as well, so less batteries for me.

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #20 
Yay!!! So glad to hear that! I am so impressed with those, glad you picked some up.
jonsbabydoll

Reply with quote  #21 
I finally picked up some of the rechargeable batteries about two weeks ago.  Thank goodness!!!  I was going through so many batteries it was crazy.  I have noticed that my one bullet vibe, the battery compartment was almost too small for the rechargeables.  I thought that was strange, but have heard other people having the same issue so I guess it's universal and not just me.

I have a couple massagers that plug into the wall... They are good, but not always what a girl is looking for, yanno?  So I have my eye out on some rechargeable toys. 
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #22 
Hooray for making the switch! I've had some minor issues with rechargeable batteries as well, but few and very far between.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.