Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
P Gell

Reply with quote  #1 
A very rich women donated enough money to the local hospital to have a wing built and named after her. After it was built she was having a tour of the wing, and glanced into a room to see a male patient, in his bed, openly beating off.

"Oh, my goodness, that isn't what should be going on here!" She replied, shocked.

"No," the hospital tour guide told her, "This poor man has a disease where semen builds up in his prostate and testes and if he doesn't ejaculate at least 4 or 5 times a day they will explode and he will die."

"Oh dear, well then, I think it's OK."

A few doors down, the woman looks into an other room and sees a beautiful, full bodied nurse giving a male patient a blow job.

"Oh," the woman yelled, "There's no excuse for that!"

"Oh yeah there is," said the tour guide, "Same disease, but this guy is a CEO and has a Cadillac Insurance Plan."

Reply with quote  #2 
This joke made my day!
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #3 
P Gell: you should send that one to Playboy and make some money. Hank
P Gell

Reply with quote  #4 
Hank, LOL! I GOT the idea from a joke in an old Playboy in my husband's stash.

I put it in my own words and added "CEO" and "Cadillac Insurance Plan." to go with the Issues of the Day.  The original joke just said, "That man has better insurance." I like mine better.

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.