Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
nakedsun

Reply with quote  #1 
In a joking conversation I brought up the idea of role reversal with my boyfriend. Immediately he got into the idea. We've decided to go forth with a strap on but, having never even so much as purchased a toy I'm at a loss.

Does anyone have any recommendations or advice for this? Anything at all is appreciated. Thanks.

Reply with quote  #2 
Oh I love this idea! Thanks for sharing!

Have you or he played with his ass before? I mean, is he experienced with fingers yet? If not, start small and gentle. You may like to warm him up with fingers first. Please make sure your nails are smooth and trimmed, and use a generous amount of lubrication. Here's a great primer: http://www.tabutoys.com/anal-sex-guide-for-men.asp

Now, onto the strap-ons! I love the Tantus Bend-Over Beginner. Why? It's padded and comfortable, has a pouch for the micro bullet to sit in (for your pleasure) and best of all...it comes with two different sized silicone dildos. Silicone can be sterilized, which you'll want to do with an anal dildo. Plus, when he's ready for bigger, or even if you want him to use it on you for some DP action, you've got options.

My next suggestion is much less complicated. It's called the Share XS. If you don't want to mess with straps, vibration or having to choose attachments, this is your new companion. The person who wears it inserts the bulb vaginally (it's on the bottom in the photo) and uses the smaller, probe-like end to penetrate her partner with. Benefits? The wearer gets one hell of a kegel workout. This toy is also silicone so it can be sterilized and shared.

Again, don't forget the lubricant. Anal lubes are usually thicker than all-purpose lubes. Also, go with a water based - you shouldn't use silicone on silicone.

How exciting! Keep us posted.

nakedsun

Reply with quote  #3 
Thanks a lot for the recommendations!

He's experienced with toys. it actually surprised me to find out he owns a couple of his own toy dildos and one of them is massive. It's actually frightening, haha.

I wouldn't want anything to small cause I wouldn't want it to be like it's going backwards for him. We've done play together with fingers, but that is it thus far.

I'm actually very interested in the Jesse Jane Twisted Strap On and have only heard great things about it. It's a lot of food for thought... I'm pretty sure I'm much more nervous than he is. haha.

Reply with quote  #4 
Oh wow! The"Jane" is pretty big! It's got a hefty 2" girth. My only two concerns would be the flimsy harness and the fact that the dildo is jelly. Looks like glass, huh?
nakedsun

Reply with quote  #5 
We went ahead and got it. The Jane. I wanted something I liked the look of just as much as the use of. But you're right... bad harness. We bought a different, better one that we'll be able to change out pieces.

I'll let you know how it goes

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.