Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
TabuToys Moderator
Reply with quote  #1 
Let us know if there's something you'd like to see us carry and we'll do our damnedest to find it for you! (You say you want a flaming, double-headed dildo carved by a blind Sri Lankan witch doctor? We're already on the plane.)
Swordfish

Reply with quote  #2 
Why don't you carry fucking machines?
Snowbunny

Reply with quote  #3 
Actually, I saw one here because my husband is thinking about getting it for the "playroom." Its quite an investment though! (Riding mower or fuck machine..hmmm?) I don't know anyone who's tried it before but it looks like fun!
http://www.tabutoys.com/product/Couples_Sex_Toys/Caesar_Personal_Pleasure_System

Stoner4Life

Reply with quote  #4 
i AM A FUCKING MACHINE.
Badboy_69

Reply with quote  #5 
why dont you sell candy corn?
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badboy_69

why dont you sell candy corn?

hey badboy, when they produce penis shaped candy corn, you bet we'll sell it!

johnnybgood4u

Reply with quote  #7 
I am new here.

I make things.  Looking for places to sell them if things can be worked out.  I have some other ideas, but looking for concepts.  I have capacity to stamp parts, cnc cutting of parts, complete fab shop and a desire to come up with new and interesting things.  All I need is you. 

If you have ideas of things to be made, and there is a demand for it, let me know.  I have the time, capability and desire.

B
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnybgood4u

I am new here.

I make things.  Looking for places to sell them if things can be worked out.  I have some other ideas, but looking for concepts.  I have capacity to stamp parts, cnc cutting of parts, complete fab shop and a desire to come up with new and interesting things.  All I need is you. 

If you have ideas of things to be made, and there is a demand for it, let me know.  I have the time, capability and desire.

B

Johnny -

if you can figure out how to design a quality "thrusting" product, you'll be a very rich man...

Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #9 
Put HER on the riding mower and you might not need the machine. Just kidding ladies but I couldn't help my self. Hank
Adriana

Reply with quote  #10 
FYN storage would be nice.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.