Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
JigglyB00bs

Reply with quote  #1 
Hello.

I noticed others have posted a link to interesting sites so I figured it would be ok to do the same. I am the admin for a new SEX community called SEX forums aimoo. If you would like to see what it's about feel free to do so. It has a chat room, personal photo galleries, member blogs, guestbooks and much more.

Thnx!

SEX Forums
Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
Your masturbation forum is spelled wrong. =/
mistress_kay

Reply with quote  #3 
You also may want to get rid of your zoophilia forum. Aimoo's TOS say that they will terminate your board if there are any traces of anything illegal. Zoophilia is usually considered illegal. I do appreciate you trying to add more safe places for people to discuss sexual matters, though.
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JigglyB00bs

Hello.

I noticed others have posted a link to interesting sites so I figured it would be ok to do the same. I am the admin for a new SEX community called SEX forums aimoo. If you would like to see what it's about feel free to do so. It has a chat room, personal photo galleries, member blogs, guestbooks and much more.

Thnx!

SEX Forums

Jiggly,

You may have read other posts linking to outside websites but these were created by posters who asked for permission beforehand. Before blindly promoting your site you should always first read forum policy and rules, or check with the moderator. Not only is this good form, it's less likely to get you banned.

Your link has been removed. However, I've left your site name for people who want to search you out on the internet.

Purrfecta

Reply with quote  #5 
Just judging from other forums you would be surpised at how many people are into zoophilia. I surprised they don't talk about it here.
P Gell

Reply with quote  #6 
I don't consider myself judgmental at all, but in the opinion of most, CONSENT is required for good,healthy,  adult sex. As one simply cannot obtain real consent from an animal, there are reasons why it is illegal in many places. I can't say I disagree.

Reply with quote  #7 
Amen, sister!
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.