Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Duke University is aiming to shut down a sex toy study targeting 18+ women. The ads were placed on the Duke campus and encouraged participants to vist a lab for a one hour toy party. It's basically a Q&A type of research, but attendees could leave with a gift bag and discount coupons for future purchases.

As you can imagine, this didn't go over too well with Father Joe Vetter, director of the Duke Catholic Center. He's concerned about promiscuity on campus, others are saying the study would help.

Read the deets here

Do you think sex toys are a fix for the promiscuity problem on college campuses? Tell us in the comments!

Roadie

Reply with quote  #2 
So do you want the Roadie Smart Ass Answer? Or do you want what I really think?

Adriana

Reply with quote  #3 
After reading this "I don't think it's a good developmental practice to just tell somebody to just sit around and masturbate. I don't think that promotes relationships"

I don't even want to go there
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #4 
Clueless! Just clueless...
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #5 
I'm surprised that the good father could get his dick out of some little boy's ass long enough to get involved. I recall something from the sixties that got one of the Nixon cabinet members into deep do do. He said this about the pope, "You don't play da game you don't make a da rules." Hank
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank Alvarez

I'm surprised that the good father could get his dick out of some little boy's ass long enough to get involved. I recall something from the sixties that got one of the Nixon cabinet members into deep do do. He said this about the pope, "You don't play da game you don't make a da rules." Hank

LOL,why choose a private, conservative college for such a study and offering. Why not go to the many ultra liberal universities in the US to go to?
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #7 
Probably because Duke has some good programs but, like the church, I think they need to keep their noses out of the bedroom. They probably don't have a good sex ed. program. Hank
jennyesponda

Reply with quote  #8 
It is not possible
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.