Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
Do you ever wonder about people who want to put off sex until marriage? Not that I advocate promiscuity but I do wonder if all that build-up doesn't lead to one big let-down. I know the panicked groping I experienced when I first became sexually active barely qualified as sex. It sure get's better with practice, which brings me to this wickedly funny piece of satire from The Onion:

Horribly Awkward First Sexual Encounter 'Worth The Wait' For Christian Newlyweds.

dreamer60
Reply with quote  #2 
Coming from a church background, I never intended to wait til my wedding night to have sex. My opinion is that I had to know wheather I would be sexually compatible with that person as well as emotionally. Sex is a big part of mine and Roadies relationship and we both have been in marriages where we were not sexually compatible with our partners. It leads to a lot of ill feelings and ours ended in divorce. I'm not saying it was the main reason, but it was a huge part of the reason.
I think you gotta take a few test drives.
studley

Reply with quote  #3 
''As the sexual act wore on, Linda said it grew gloriously tolerable, describing the experience as "endurable beyond my wildest dreams."

LOL!!!!
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #4 
I think that depends on the circumstances. I never got a chance to wait. The cougar that got my cherry made it an incredible experience I'll never forget. HHH
admin

Administrator
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HHH

I think that depends on the circumstances. I never got a chance to wait. The cougar that got my cherry made it an incredible experience I'll never forget. HHH

Well... aren't you going to elaborate?

Adriana

Reply with quote  #6 
I think waiting can lead to a let down, sure. But it doesn't have to
Hank Alvarez

Reply with quote  #7 
And I didn't have to wait. HHH
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.