Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
DA-DONG

Reply with quote  #1 
Hi im 21 years old and i make sure my cock area is smooth all the time, Do u ladies like this???
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #2 
Funny, as a kid we anticipate pubic hair because then we're all grown up and mature. And then we shave it off to look, what, young and innocent again? 

But I'm sure there are some ladies out there who do like the shaven "cock area". Ladies?

P Gell

Reply with quote  #3 
My Man is natural and furry. I like him this way. Da Dong, what you and your lover prefer is what matters.

Reply with quote  #4 
You know I personally like to be shaven but I don't like to see it on my man. Funny part is he likes it though and for awhile he thought he was doing it for me. I had to inform him that it honestly looks a little odd but that's just me.

Reply with quote  #5 
My Man has never shaved. He does this funny thing where he says in a Southern Drawl, "Eat yer box, ma'am?" (Just in random situations, usually quietly in public to me.......) One day we were in the tub, and I was shaving my legs, and I started to laugh and said, "Shave yer balls, sir?" He gasped and flattened himself up against the side of the tub, in mock horror, and said, "Get away from me with that razor, woman!" LOL!  He's 50, I can't see him shaving his balls or "cock area." (Never really referred to it as that before.)

Reply with quote  #6 
LOL P Gell...razors around there scare the shit out of me too!!!

I will admit, I did shave 'there' once...just to see...and I will NEVER do that again! I itched for a friggin month! Bad enough to see athletes scratch there (makes me wonder if they shaved before the game started) but I aint never doing that again. Now...having said that...I have been thinking about a trim...

dreamer60
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadie

LOL P Gell...razors around there scare the shit out of me too!!!

I will admit, I did shave 'there' once...just to see...and I will NEVER do that again! I itched for a friggin month! Bad enough to see athletes scratch there (makes me wonder if they shaved before the game started) but I aint never doing that again. Now...having said that...I have been thinking about a trim...

You're fine the way you are my Love.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.