Adult Sex Forum

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
willingANDable

Reply with quote  #1 
I loooove to wear a short skirt and no panties. My bf will go to a restaurant and sometimes I'll sit just right so I give a "free shot" to any guys who happen to be looking (and they always are..) It is so funny to watch their reactions. They look very nervous, especially if they're with their wives or girlfriends but they constantly sneak a peek as quickly as possible and then look back. They always linger at their table past when they would normally leave. My bf thinks I'm crazy but it turns him on too and he'll beg me to let him touch it.
Cub

Reply with quote  #2 
do you ever wear pantyhose? i would love to worship your pretty legs and feet
MarshaMarsha!

Reply with quote  #3 
Interesting fact: Did you know that the panel on the front of most desks that covers the leg well is known as a "modesty panel" and that it was only introduced on desks after women started to enter the workforce?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modesty_panel

Sorry for the interuption, please continue..

Reply with quote  #4 
Mini skirts with no panties are the best. That way when she bends over we get a nice view of the kitty. Yes, that could get an erection started..
Pappalocka

Reply with quote  #5 
Willing, Are you for real? You seem too good to be true.
Bottlerocket

Reply with quote  #6 
If she is real you will never, ever get next to a woman like this (unless its in your dreams.)
TexasTwister

Reply with quote  #7 
holy crap
Daniel

Reply with quote  #8 
willing girl, i make so much hard and lovemilk for your pretty little pussy say hi to me i sen you a private messge
K for Chaos

Reply with quote  #9 
Willing you are awesome! My friends think I'm crazy when I do shit like that!

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by K for Chaos

Willing you are awesome! My friends think I'm crazy when I do shit like that!

THANKS!
Yolie

Reply with quote  #11 
Gosh, I wish I was that adventurous! I'd probably blush and burst out laughing.
Indie103

Reply with quote  #12 
Sorry, but if I caught some woman flashing her twat at my guy I would drag her outside and beat her ass.
Tigger

Reply with quote  #13 
You see this all the time in the swing clubs but I'd be very surprised to see it happen in a regular restaurant. More power to ya girl!
Roadie

Reply with quote  #14 
Dreamer is such a slut...we have gone out to dinner and about half way thru she will lean across the table and say "By the way, I don't have any panties on!" And I'll be damned if I can ever remember what she is wearing...but I don't care!
dreamer60
Reply with quote  #15 
I especially love to dress up for the club in a mini skirt with a garter and no panties. Believe me when I say the ride home is really interesting after a night of slow dancing and Roadie knowing what's NOT under that skirt.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.