Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willing

I loooove to wear a short skirt and no panties. My bf will go to a restaurant and sometimes I'll sit just right so I give a "free shot" to any guys who happen to be looking (and they always are..) It is so funny to watch their reactions. They look very nervous, especially if they're with their wives or girlfriends but they constantly sneak a peek as quickly as possible and then look back. They always linger at their table past when they would normally leave. My bf thinks I'm crazy but it turns him on too and he'll beg me to let him touch it.

Really I thought only Paris would do stuff like that. I'm not opposed to wearing a short skirt but I couldn't go without underwear. I would need to wear at least a thong.
lilac2902

Reply with quote  #17 
when me and the wife got married in vegas she wore a short dress with white garter belt and hose with nothing under it and no slip.So when the limo came and the driver held the door for her to get in and sit he got a great view and when he helped her out she made it clear for him to get a great shot..God that was a blast...
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #18 
OMG, I didn't know girls actually did that.
jada

Reply with quote  #19 
I often dress a short skirt and "forget" about panties specially for my boyfriend who likes to touch me and suddenly realize i have nothing under my skirt. It heats his blood much!

Reply with quote  #20 
Boy, that post must have launched 10000 boners.
louise_uk

Reply with quote  #21 
i wear panties with my skirts but onli really because i always end up in a toliet cubical getting shagged. im onli a young a skinny girl so spunk stays in my puss b4 it want to slide out. knickers catch dat. end up with slimey wet panties but hey ho
tuffty

Reply with quote  #22 

Why do i never see this kinda thing !!!!.....it,s not fair ....meet me in a cafe....you can tease me all day long....would love it .....lol

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #23 
I'm sure a cafe is a little too close for comfort. If you notice, most of these people are doing this for someone they trust or with someone they trust. You can't just go out alone and flash people without the risk of them trying to take you up on the offer...
tuffty

Reply with quote  #24 

Yes i kinda get your point ...lol....perhaps i just got alittle carried away with the idea !!....lol...oh well....maybe one day !!!...

P Gell

Reply with quote  #25 
I've never flashed a stranger (like Pro said, it's kinda mean to leave them hanging like that) But, I will often not wear panties with a longer skirt, especially around the house. My Man grabs my ass at least 40 times a day, and when he realizes I'm "going commando" it drives him crazy.

What I find more safe, (especially in public) is a garter belt with stockings, (I hate pantyhose and so does my man, I only wear real stockings and a garter belt) with side tie panties underneath. That way, you are covered, so you don't spark unwanted interest, but you Man knows those panties come off with just a little pull on each side.

Reply with quote  #26 
Crazy, Hey do you ever think that your relatives and families catch you up? Anyway it is a good sensation to play with men's desiree. All men love free show.

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.