Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
ginajscott

Reply with quote  #1 
My ex told me this, just before I kicked him out....

After I finished the shopping, I got back in the car and drove homewards. Coming up to your sister's house, I looked at the clock.

I've got time, I thought. I'll just drop in to say hello.

She answered the door with a great big smile.

'Oh, it's you,' she said. 'Come on in.'

I have to say she looked lovely.

She was dressed in a knee-length floral skirt, dark pink tee-shirt with a wide cut neck, and one of her lacy bra straps was visible on her tanned shoulder.

There was something else though.

'Notice anything different?' she said.

'Where are your glasses?' I asked.

'Don't need them any more,' she said. 'Got new contact lenses!'

'Aha!' I smiled. 'Very nice.'

'Fancy a coffee?' she asked, walking towards the kitchen.

We were alone.

'It's quiet here today,' I remarked.

'Martin's taken the girls to his parents for the afternoon.'

'Oh.' I had been hoping to see the kids, but never mind.

Just the two of us.

I sort of accidentally brushed against her. She turned and looked me in the eye, suspicious. I raised my eyebrows.

'What was that for?' she asked.

I feigned innocence. 'I don't know what you mean'.

The smallest of smiles was there at the corner of her mouth. 'I felt you,' she said. 'You can't deny it.'

'Sorry,' I said. 'It's this thing I have with beautiful women. I couldn't help myself'.

'Ha!' she scoffed. 'It's taken you long enough.'

'What?' I asked, genuinely surprised this time.

She smiled mischieviously. 'I saw the way you looked at me the first time we met at Mum's house.'

'Yeah,' I admitted. 'Not surprising, was it, given what you were wearing that day.'

She thought back. 'Tee-shirt and panties. No bra. It was a hot day.'

'All the same,' I mumbled.

'I guess you're just not used to being relaxed around women. In our family, if it's sunny, we dress down.'

She was being very friendly, and I was beginning to relax again. I smiled and we both laughed.

The kettle boiled, and she turned back to making the coffee.

I couldn't help looking her up and down, and somehow I could tell she was aware of it.

She turned round and smiled again, just for a second, then looked away.

I began to feel quite brave. One to one, maybe I could say a little more.

I took a deep breath.

'What are you wearing today?' I asked. 'Underneath, I mean.'

She looked round in surprise.

'My, my, we are getting bold,' she said.

I felt sheepish.

She smiled.

'I don't know whether I should tell you or not,' she said. 'I'll have to think about it over coffee. Here you are.'

And she held out a hot steaming mug to me.

I felt a bit like a hot steaming mug myself, but I didn't say anything.

I followed her through to the sitting room and we sat down on the big couch, next to the french windows overlooking the garden.

Very carefully she smoothed her skirt down over her legs.

While we drank our coffee, we chatted about the kids, my job, the weather, anything but what was on my mind right then.

She finished her coffee, put down her mug, raised her arms above her head and stretched luxuriously.

I waited.

'You still want to know what I've got on underneath?' she asked seriously.

I nodded.

'Hmmm,' she said, and that little smile appeared again.

She smoothed her skirt again as if to say she wasn't going to make it that easy for me.

She glanced around at the windows.

'Not here,' she said. 'Too open to prying eyes.'

She stood up.

'Upstairs is better.'

I was losing my breath, but nodded.

I followed her up the winding staircase, not too close, but close enough that my head was at the same height as her lovely wiggling backside. I was mesmerised.

She went into the bathroom.

'Wait here,' she said, and shut the door.

I could hear her moving about inside and the rustle of her skirt. Then I heard her pee.

'Stay calm,' I muttered to myself.

After what seemed a long time, she came out of the bathroom.

'Thanks for waiting,' she said and brushed past me to her bedroom.

Nervously, I followed her inside.

She turned to face me.

'Shut the door,' she said and I could tell she was a little breathless too.

'Sit over there,' she said, indicating an armchair in the corner of the room.

After I'd sat down, she climbed onto the high bed and in the middle, knelt back on her thighs, skirt spread demurely around her, facing me.

'What was it you wanted again?' she whispered.

I swallowed. 'To know what you're wearing underneath.'

'Ok,' she said. 'I'll show you.'

I couldn't believe it. My girlfriend's sister was there on her own marital bed, slowly raising her tee-shirt and pulling it over her head. This I had not been expecting!

She laid the tee-shirt neatly aside and looked at me. 'What do you think?' she asked. 'Like it?'

I just nodded.

It was one of those lacy bras that hid almost nothing, with plunging cleavage and her nipples clearly defined through the delicate fabric.

She swayed this way and that, proudly showing off her full breasts. She bent forward to emphasize the depth of her cleavage.

'Want to see more?' she asked.

I just nodded again. I couldn't believe it.

Slowly she put her hands behind her back, fixing my rapt gaze all the time, and undid her bra strap.

I almost gasped.

She paused for a long moment, as if about to change her mind, but then made the decision and dropped her bra to the bed.

My erection nearly burst out of my pants. What a wonderful sight she presented. Those pink firm nipples were just begging to be touched.

'Stay there,' she said. 'I haven't finished yet. Not by a long way.'

She fondled her breasts for a while, lifting them and pressing them together, running her fingers with the lightest of touches over her nipples and shuddering with the pleasure of it.

Then she lay back on the pillow.

My God, I was going to see the rest of it too!

Looking me steadily in the eyes, she took the hem of her skirt and pulled it up, slowly revealing more and more of her thighs, until at first I glimpsed just a tiny triangle of her panties, and then more, and then more and then more....

White panties, dotted with little flowers and a delicate lace trim.

Now, slowly, she opened her legs wide and lay back, looking up at the ceiling. Her hands came back down, brushing over the soft fabric and pushing gently between her legs.

No, no, no, I thought.

But yes. She hooked a finger inside the lace and drew her panties aside.

I jumped up now - I needed to get closer.

'There you are,' she said. 'The truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.'

I had no idea what she meant, but I was past caring.

I strode to the bed, leaned over it, and kissed her right there between the legs.

She shuddered with pleasure. 'Touch me again,' she whispered. 'Just there.'

With one hand I took a nipple, with the other I found her clit and gently rubbed it.

'Harder,' she said. 'Much harder.'

'Not until I get these off,' I said, taking the waist of her panties and pulling them down. She didn't object.

'You can have me,' she said. 'But don't come inside me, ok?'

I nodded, fumbling with my zipper.

And it was heaven. I plunged deep into her waiting vagina, and thrust and thrust and thrust. She bucked and writhed beneath me, willing me on.

I slowed down, but she grabbed my butt and pulled me down into her. 'Deeper!' she urged. 'I want you deeper!'

I pushed as hard as I could and she arched upwards against me, and I swear I could feel her cervix against the tip of my penis.

'I'll have to stop,' I gasped.

'Ok,' she said. 'I'll finish you off, don't worry.'

I rolled off her and she pushed me down onto the bed. My penis pointed straight up. Quickly she took it in her hand and then to my surprise thrust it deep into her mouth, at the same time straddling me and rubbing her clit all over my face. I almost drowned.

She nearly broke my nose with the violence of her movements, but I didn't care. I came in just a few seconds, shooting my sperm deep into the back of her mouth.

She continued for a while longer, her wriggling and thrusting getting more and more frantic, until she came too, with a long stifled squeal, and collapsed exhausted on top of me.

I lay back and enjoyed the view, utterly spent.

She groaned with satisfaction.

'I don't think we should do that again,' she said. 'It was too good.'

I had to agree. Nothing could beat that. It was the best sex of my life.

Copyright Gina J Scott 2009 http://www.ginajscott.com
jozef88

Reply with quote  #2 
where can i find more of this stories...? do you have some boo...  ?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.