Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
PrincessKLS

Reply with quote  #1 
I've seen these at a few online stores so what liquid would you suggest?
Adriana

Reply with quote  #2 
Many people use water but you could use lube, too
palmtrees333

Reply with quote  #3 
Must be lubrication. Surley.

Reply with quote  #4 
Wouldn't you want it to look like cum too? I don't get using water or lube - clear cum? I've read that you can dilute plain yogurt with water and it'll get close to the look, feel and consistency of cum. I also would not suggest shooting this homemade substance into any orifice other than the mouth. 
sexcandy

Reply with quote  #5 
Ummm... yogurt might not be the best idea to put inside your vagina.  There is a really high concentration of bacteria in yogurt, not to mention the sugar. Sounds like an infection waiting to happen.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcandy

Ummm... yogurt might not be the best idea to put inside your vagina.  There is a really high concentration of bacteria in yogurt, not to mention the sugar. Sounds like an infection waiting to happen.

Yes - which is why I included that last sentence, "I also would not suggest shooting this homemade substance into any orifice other than the mouth"

Plus - would someone actually want to shoot water into their vagina? Or lube? It's possible people do that, considering that Astroglide makes shooters, but usually you lube up the exterior of your vagina in addition to the penis...so I'd think a dildo squrting lube inside would be odd and rather messy.

Also wouldn't you want to see that homemade substance after it is squeezed from the toy so you could marvel at your creation?

jozef88

Reply with quote  #7 
Must be lubrication...!!
MissOphelia

Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcandy

Honestly, the bacteria in UNSWEETENED yogurt is beneficial to women. It is acidophilus and can prevent as well as treat yeast infections.

There is such thing as "good bacteria"

I will not type an entire discourse on this matter, but if you do an internet search on yogurt, acidophilus yeast infection remedy and prevention, you will find many articles on this matter.

I would not use sugared yogurt, as that can indeed create an infection. Yeast thrives on and can be brought on by sugar.

So point: unsweetened plain yogurt is ok and healthy. I have used yogurt soaked tampons to remedy a vaginal yeast infection before.

Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissOphelia

So point: unsweetened plain yogurt is ok and healthy. I have used yogurt soaked tampons to remedy a vaginal yeast infection before.

wow! freakin' interesting!

MissOphelia

Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabu Toypro

[quote author=MissOphelia link=topic=1786.msg6630#msg6630 date=1256067001]

wow! freakin' interesting!

LOL- Really??? Awww thanks!

There are pros and cons to using over the county remedies such as Monistat. If a woman wants to go the all natural route, her best bet is yogurt! They also sell in pill form at the health food store...called Probiotics.

Sorry to hijack the thread...but

I used to own a squirting dildo-often was so horny that I did not bother to 'concoct' any sort of 'cum'. Water was used most often!
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #11 
Speaking of squirting dildos...here's a nice little pictoral from X-art.com via Sexoteric: http://www.sexoteric.com/gview.php?sid=502
LilleyLace

Reply with quote  #12 
Try Custard nice tasting if you like custard and also makes a great lube.

Reply with quote  #13 
The problem with custard is that it contains sugar. Not good for the bacterial balance of the vagina, just like any other sugar containing food, like fruit, whipped cream etc. These foods could lead to nasty yeast and bacterial infections of the vagina. Best to stay with unsweetened things, or lube, I guess if this is your thing.

Believe it or not, these used to be a lot more common (the squirting dildos.) When The Man and I first started living together, I started to subscribe to some Bridal Magazines (yeah, I did. LOL!)  and  got on a mailing list for a sex toy catalog (which was first sent to my mother's house  OMG. She just handed them to me, with the rest of my mail and looked at the floor.) 

There were a number of these in the catalog, and we would (this was before we had kids) leave the catalog on our toilet top for reading material. Some of our friends took a LONG time in the bathroom back then. Anyway, I saw a number of these in the catalog, but I have never actually seen one in real life. I can't for the life of me remember what they put in them. I think they had some "refill" thing, but I can't really remember.

A post full of shit I can't remember........Oh me.

Reply with quote  #14 
Of course, it lead to a running joke between The Man and me. A friend would walk out of the bathroom and say to The Man, "Nice catalogue, Dude." And he would say, "Oh, that's P'Gell's." hee hee hee hee

Reply with quote  #15 
Yes the custard comment kind of horrified me...maybe she meant the sugar free yogurt like Miss Ophelia turned us on to?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.