Adult Sex Forum
Register Calendar Latest Topics Chat

Author   Comment  
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #1 
In 2006, the Census Bureau reported that 3.6 million married Americans were living apart from their spouses. In 2008, that number had increased by 53 percent.

That doesn't account for non-married people in long distance relationships. How do they make it work? YourTango has an indepth piece on LDRs and advice for keeping it strong.

How To Survive A Long-Distance Relationship

mistress_kay

Reply with quote  #2 
If you ask me, the easiest way to stay close in an LDR is to make sure to talk to each other daily. It's easy to go about regular life without keeping the romance and love together if you don't talk daily. Sending packages to one another once a month or so will help you keep up with your feeling of togetherness too.
Tabu Toypro

Reply with quote  #3 
I also think the idea of sending naughty photos via text or email is also a great way to keep the intensity building.
jonsbabydoll

Reply with quote  #4 
I was in a LDR and the best thing was the constant contact that we had.  I know most people can not afford that luxury because of work/school.  But He works as a computer guy so having up his IM window at work looked like he was doing business and I was just a rebel who always texted during class.  We literally talked from the moment of waking up to going to bed.  So even though we were separated by distance, we were always together.

Another great thing is to join forums and the such so you can read what the other has to say.  If you can't stay in constant contact, maybe join twitter or something and use that to keep up with each other. 

Honesty is the key thing [in any relationship, not just LDRs] so don't be afraid to ask the hard questions about where they were on Friday night. 

Although they are hard on the emotions.  Lucky for me my LDR turned in a same house relationship in Oct.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.